K

kiki666

Dec 26, 2019
I find it curious that no one uses this bike that although it is painful it is very effective. A stab in the navel or abdomen is almost instant death, also slitting the neck. what I want to discuss in this matter is how to avoid the pain that it produces. is there a medicine that is sold legally that prevents pain like morphine? do you know of any more?
I know where they sell Tramadol that in theory removes pain, I mean, you can kill yourself and you would hardly feel it. What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Tramadol is a weak opioid, you would still feel the pain, usually people who can choose in my opinion less painful ways. As they have suffered enough in life already.

Reactions: Lostandlooking and kiki666
K

kiki666

Dec 26, 2019
Tramadol is a weak opioid, you would still feel the pain, usually people who can choose in my opinion less painful ways. As they have suffered enough in life already.
You can take a minute of pain, the important thing is where to hit the right stab.

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I couldn't personally, but I do believe some could endure a minute of pain.

Reactions: kiki666
K

kiki666

Dec 26, 2019
Imagine that I have stones in my kidney, once I fainted from the pain.

notreallynow

notreallynow

Oct 21, 2020
OK, I have no idea where the minute thing comes from. The fatality rate for stabbings in the UK is 0-8%. Big range, but it only accounts for people who go to hospital; a lot of people who want to dodge epolice or self harm will treat shallow wounds alone. I know someone who was stabbed TWICE, 2 unrelated occasions (London lol). It is really harder than you think to killl through stabbing. There is SI and then, most bleedy spots on your body have a lot of muscle protecting them and it is very hard to cut through this on your own body. A single stab wound is not likely to kill someone especially if it is self inflicted. On abdomen- the most likely cause of death would be infection if your guts are punctured and you don't get medical attention. It would take a lot longer than a minute; more like days and is a nasty nasty way to go.

This is one which has an in hospital mortality outcome of 1.9% from over 530 patients.

Shock would be maybe an ok cause of death, bleeding to death, especially if it is slow, is not great. You don't gently fall asleep as your lifeblood seeps out of you. From people I've spoken to you get symptoms like rapid heart beat, vomiting, ect. I do self harm and I know it's easy to associate the sensation of peace with bleeding, and assume bleeding out would be an extension of that. But vast majority even severe self harm doesn't come close to fatal (your body has an awful lot of blood in it). The endorphins from pain =/= your body slowly shutting down as you bleed out.

People have killed themselves via cutting or stabbing, it's just very hard for someone who isn't acutely psychotic to do successfully and is not a nice way to go. I'm so sorry you feel like this, I know it's awful feeling trapped. I'm sorry if I did come off as a bit of a condescending twat, I had this exact same thought process a few months ago, and in those few months I've managed to wreck my body with a spiralling self-harm habit. Once you get past the psychological barrier of cutting your own flesh open it's very hard to go back. You don't wanna risk either that or infection, those are the likely outcomes.

Reactions: kiki666, AnotherNobody and Ame
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
To die quickly you need to puncture an artery. The femoral artery is possibly the least painful option.

Reactions: kiki666