LapisLazuli

LapisLazuli

Nov 4, 2021
Hello. Im still a bit uncertain and worried about SN method, so if you tried taking SN, then please answer a few of my questions. Im sorry if Im bringing up bad memories, but I really need to know everything about this method, before I try.

1- Can you tell me how did this happen, that you were saved ?

2- Did you experience any permament damage to your organs ?

3- Did you vomit while awake, or asleep ?

4- Is it true that you can wake up in a pile of your own feces from the SN method ?

5- Im EXTREMELY worried about ending up as vegeatable. Can you please say something about it, to make me worry less ? Im not sure if I will be able to do it , if the risk is so huge.

Reactions: Sid19, theEndCH, HappyForever? and 12 others
J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
Great questions.

Reactions: heavyeyes and DeadHead
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I haven't tried SN yet but I'll answer them anyways because I know how to answer them.

1. Usually you get saved because you try to call the paramedic, someone hears you or sees you, or you fail to follow the regimen.

2. Permanent damage to the organs will only occur after being saved too late, due to the differences in metabolism in everyone, its impossible to know when it is late or early while being saved.

3. You can vomit while unconscious so you'll have to take antiemetics or be resistant to vomiting.

4. Yes, you can wake up in a pile of your feces because during death, the mechanism that helps you hold in your feces shuts down, resulting in everything coming out.

5. If you follow the regimen closely enough, you won't end up as a vegetable. There is a chance to end up as a vegetable in virtually all methods, its unavoidable but this applies to every method: if you do everything correctly, you will succeed. Luck is also required but for SN its just doing everything correctly, the SN will kill you.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Sid19, jaxxon_sunn, conarc and 7 others
Nezumi04

Nezumi04

Aug 18, 2023
I haven't tried SN yet so I can't answer all of the questions but I'll answer them anyways because I know how to answer them.

1. Usually you get saved because you try to call the paramedic, someone hears you or sees you, or you fail to follow the regimen.

2. Permanent damage to the organs will only occur after being saved too late, due to the differences in metabolism in everyone, its impossible to mnow when it is late or early while being saved.

3. You can't vomit while asleep.

4. Yes, you can wake up in a pile of your feces because during death, the mechanism that helps you hold in your feces shuts down, resulting in everything coming out.

5. If you follow the regimen closely enough, you won't end up as a vegetable. There is a chance to end up as a vegetable in virtually all methods, its unavoidable but this applies to every method: if you do everything correctly, you will succeed. Luck is also required but for SN its just doing everything correctly, the SN will kill you.
#4 doesn't sound like a pleasant way to be found... I would hate it if anyone I knew found me dead in that state, so that's kinda concerning. :mmm:

• Aww..
Reactions: heavyeyes
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
#4 doesn't sound like a pleasant way to be found... I would hate it if anyone I knew found me dead in that state, so that's kinda concerning. :mmm:
Well, you're dead so its none of your concern at that point... Just remember to defecate before drinking the SN if you're worried about that, lol.

Reactions: unique snowflake, undecided, blackwidow and 3 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
You absolutely can (and probably will) vomit while asleep or otherwise unconscious.
Wait what I didn't know that, thanks for reassuring me, I'll edit my post!!!

Thing is, I haven't seen any cases of anyone vomiting while asleep or unconscious, they only threw up when they woke up.

S

Slark

Apr 30, 2023
Hello. Im still a bit uncertain and worried about SN method, so if you tried taking SN, then please answer a few of my questions. Im sorry if Im bringing up bad memories, but I really need to know everything about this method, before I try.

4- Is it true that you can wake up in a pile of your own feces from the SN method ?

5- Im EXTREMELY worried about ending up as vegeatable. Can you please say something about it, to make me worry less ? Im not sure if I will be able to do it , if the risk is so huge.
As far as I know, it is possible to vomit while sleeping.

Reactions: Orbitc, heavyeyes, gap and 1 other person
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
As far as I know, it is possible to vomit while sleeping.
Where did you learn that from?

Also, its more likely to vomit while awake, nausea usually comes while conscious so most people throw up while conscious.

Reactions: Sid19 and heavyeyes
Nezumi04

Nezumi04

Aug 18, 2023
Well, you're dead so its none of your concern at that point... Just remember to defecate before drinking the SN if you're worried about that, lol.
yeah, I know I'd be dead :ahhha:. I think I'd be concerned about who finds me though. Like, I definitely wouldn't want someone I care about to see that, it could be "extra" traumatizing.

• Yay!
Reactions: AKAY87, heavyeyes and アホペンギン
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
yeah, I know I'd be dead :ahhha:. I think I'd be concerned about who finds me though. Like, I definitely wouldn't want someone I care about to see that, it could be "extra" traumatizing.
If its your parents who finds you then it wouldn't be that traumatizing for them… If you know what I'm talking about.. As for someone else, you're probably right.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Thing is, I haven't seen any cases of anyone vomiting while asleep or unconscious, they only threw up when they woke up.
It can also happen that people who fall into alc coma, they can even then vomit and suffocate from that. Being unconscious / in coma doesn't mean the human SI isn't working to try to save its life.

• Informative
Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering, AKAY87, Orbitc and 7 others
Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023

I'm sorry you haven't had sufficient responses in your other thread.

If you follow Stan's guide, then you have less to worry about.

Vomiting can occur despite antiemetic. Therefore, if possible, drink SN with little water. If you have fasted for two days beforehand, your bowels should be pretty empty. You could also take an anti-diarrhoea drug (e.g. loperamide) 12 hours beforehand. 1 - after 6 hours 1 - after 5 hours the last tablet. I have also vomited in my sleep. That's why the paramedics put unconscious people in a recovery position so that they don't suffocate if they vomit.
I had already commented on point 2 ;)

It is recommended that you test SN for purity!

Last edited:
Reactions: Sid19, Orbitc, heavyeyes and 3 others
S

Slark

Apr 30, 2023

Also, its more likely to vomit while awake, nausea usually comes while conscious so most people throw up while conscious.
I googled it before posting my review and every site I visited said that it is indeed possible for you to vomit in your sleep. Even if it is unlikely, I think it is important to mention this possibility. I saw that someone else even commented on this post saying that it is indeed possible.

Reactions: AKAY87, lachrymost, heavyeyes and 1 other person
Sonny77

Sonny77

Aug 17, 2023
A combination of SN and another method that quickly renders unconscious makes sense in my opinion. If you want to vomit and don't want to experience the unpleasant side of the SN method and to ensure a successful suicide. My choices are taking SN and smoke fentanyl, or SN and hanging, or the night-night method.

Also read the thread with the SN list about successful or failed CTB.

Last edited:
Reactions: heavyeyes and gap
Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: lachrymost, heavyeyes, Slark and 3 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Sorry, if I may say something!? I learned it in the first aid course.
Ok thanks for telling me, I never read such things so I'm not very knowledgeable in regards to those things.

D

Deleted member 65988

My choices are smoking SN and fentanyl, or SN and hanging, or the night-night method.
Correct me if I'm wrong but did you say smoke SN and Fentanyl. I doubt that's ever been done before plus I don't think it's been documented how they work together.

Also @Kera, fasting for two days is counter-productive with SN since the build of gastric juices may cause issues such as SN being converted into salt and possibly, uncomfortable stomach pain, for the most part, 8 hrs is more than enough time to fast for SN, whether it's a 48hr regimen or Stat dose.

The question about vomiting is ones sleep or when unconscious has bothered me for a bit considering I do want to take benzos with SN to ease anxiety and perhaps induce unconsciousness quicker since I do not have any tolerance to it beyond 1mg. Given how once someone is unconscious with SN, it seems to indicate that they've taken enough in their system to possibly kill them if no intervention is made so how much could possibly even be left at that point, undigested to vomit while unconscious and consider how such a small of water is taken with SN as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Informative
Reactions: Sid19, heavyeyes and Kera
SleepyRobloxGrl

SleepyRobloxGrl

always sleeping
Feb 22, 2023

Wait but you can vomit while unconscious. In my past ODs and watching friends OD we've almost always vomited while unconscious? idk it's pretty common, man

• Aww..
Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering, Sid19, lachrymost and 4 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Wait but you can vomit while unconscious. In my past ODs and watching friends OD we've almost always vomited while unconscious? idk it's pretty common, man
Yeah I know now, that you can vomit while unconscious but as for the SN method, most people vomit while conscious, not that its unlikely to do so while unconscious but nausea comes really early on, which makes people throw up while they are awake.

Reactions: lachrymost and heavyeyes
Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
Also @Kera fasting for two days is counter-productive with SN since the build of gastric juices may cause issues such as SN being converted into salt and possibly, uncomfortable stomach pain, for the most part, 8 hrs is more than enough time to fast for SN, whether it's a 48hr regimen or Stat dose.
Yes, I see it that way too ;) I often start from myself and think people know it. 2 days fasting is also simply too much strain for the body.
Taking the antiemetic 24, 16, 8 hours before the suicide 10mg each, 45 minutes before the suicide 1x or 3x10mg MCP or domperidone.
You can eat and drink normally up to about 8-12 hours before the suicide.
If you wish, you can eat a snack about half an hour before the suicide, e.g. a small slice of toast (not a full meal.). A completely empty stomach is particularly sensitive.

D

Deleted member 65988

Yes, I see it that way too ;) I often start from myself and think people know it. 2 days fasting is also simply too much strain for the body.
Taking the antiemetic 24, 16, 8 hours before the suicide 10mg each, 45 minutes before the suicide 1x or 3x10mg MCP or domperidone.
You can eat and drink normally up to about 8-12 hours before the suicide.
If you wish, you can eat a snack about half an hour before the suicide, e.g. a small slice of toast (not a full meal.). A completely empty stomach is particularly sensitive.
Would it really advisable considering that there shouldn't be anything to eat for those 8 hrs and minimal to no water for the last 3-2 hrs before taking SN. I do agree that perhaps eating 12 hrs beforehand is still fine but inside the fasting hrs is risky especially something like toast that does digest slowly. I do appreciate your thoughts though, just not sure since most people who followed the regimen and ctbd successfully did not eat anything, small or otherwise before taking SN but then again, this may be why vomiting occurs since the stomach is particularly sensitive when empty, perhaps a light meal is better a few hours before SN, say maybe 5 hrs but everyone knows their digestive system better.

• Informative
Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
Wait but you canvomit while unconscious. In my past ODs and watching friends OD we've almost always vomited while unconscious? idk it's pretty common, man
Yes, exactly, as I already reasoned;) But good that you mention it again.
I have also vomited in my sleep. That's why the paramedics put unconscious people in a recovery position so that they don't suffocate if they vomit.

Sonny77

Sonny77

Aug 17, 2023
Correct me if I'm wrong but did you say smoke SN and Fentanyl. I doubt that's ever been done before plus I don't think it's been documented how they work together.
Nonono, dont smoke SN!! First you drink SN as usually. After that immediately smoke Fentanyl. If you are not used to fentanyl, it will render you unconscious immediately. Fentanyl alone should be lethal. But as written, as security for a successful CTB!

D

Deleted member 65988

Nonono, dont smoke SN!! First you drink SN as usually. After that immediately smoke Fentanyl. If you are not used to fentanyl, it will render you unconscious immediately. Fentanyl alone should be lethal. But as written, as security for a successful CTB!
Sorry, I misunderstood but the way you worded made me think otherwise. I don't know how that work but maybe it could in some way.

Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
Would it really advisable considering that there shouldn't be anything to eat for those 8 hrs and minimal to no water for the last 3-2 hrs before taking SN. I do agree that perhaps eating 12 hrs beforehand is still fine but inside the fasting hrs is risky especially something like toast that does digest slowly. I do appreciate your thoughts though, just not sure since most people who followed the regimen and ctbd successfully did not eat anything, small or otherwise before taking SN but then again, this may be why vomiting occurs since the stomach is particularly sensitive when empty, perhaps a light meal is better a few hours before SN, say maybe 5 hrs but everyone knows their digestive system better.
WOZZ writes:
Nothing to eat for 8 hours. Drinking water or tea is possible.
One should take the last antiemetic one hour before taking the medication.
If you wish, you can eat a little something beforehand to activate the empty stomach.

During these last 8 hours, person may take a mild laxative of their accustomed use to cleanse the bowels and to prevent it from voiding after falling asleep. However, this is not mandatory.

Düber mentions a small slice of toast as a snack.

This recommendation is for taking opiates, chloroquine, tricyclic antidepressants and barbiturates.

But now I'm wondering whether it's different with SN!?

• Informative
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, heavyeyes and Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

WOZZ writes:
Nothing to eat for 8 hours. Drinking water or tea is possible.
One should take the last antiemetic one hour before taking the medication.
If you wish, you can eat a little something beforehand to activate the empty stomach.

During these last 8 hours, person may take a mild laxative of their accustomed use to cleanse the bowels and to prevent it from voiding after falling asleep. However, this is not mandatory.

Düber mentions a small slice of toast as a snack.

This recommendation is for taking opiates, chloroquine, tricyclic antidepressants and barbiturates.

But now I'm wondering whether it's different with SN!?
But I suppose it depends what that little something could be, I'm just gonna not eat anything since I plan to do it at 2am. I've always thought it could be possible that people vomit because they are taking meds and SN on an empty stomach which could increase vomiting but I never thought much of it further than that so that there is no deviation from the method as it's been for years now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
My choices are smoking SN and fentanyl, or SN and hanging, or the night-night method.
Correct me if I'm wrong but did you say smoke SN and Fentanyl.
Hmm, I had understood it that way too, smoking SN and fentanyl.
But I thought, okay, I haven't heard that yet. But it would be a really cool thing and certainly peaceful!!!!

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
If you have fasted for two days beforehand, your bowels should be pretty empty.
Fasting for too long can cause some complications.

Reactions: heavyeyes and Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

"Circulatory dysfunction is further compounded by hemolysis and the peripheral vasodilatory action of sodium nitrite (as a precursor of nitric oxide), inducing circulatory shock. As such, pre-existing cardiovascular disease and/or anemia are conditions which will exacerbate toxicity"

an interesting bit of information i found from a medical article which was a question I once had about the effects of SN If one has underlying cardiovascular issues.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Orbitc, Kera and 2 others