• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Q

quirky

Jun 21, 2023
How would you prep if your method was drowning? What precautions would you take and how would you handle SI?

P.S.- Please don't leave comments like "Drowning is the worst way to go". I just need a straightforward answer.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
SomewhatLoved

SomewhatLoved

Bringing out the Dead and Searching for the Living
Apr 12, 2023
I would probably consider becoming intoxicated, and preferably finding a way to knock yourself out. Seems like even you realize drowning can be a painful way to go.

I've seen threads where people talked possibly about taking benzodiazepines and alcohol and just swimming out from shore until they pass out, and that's definitely one day to skip actually experiencing the feeling of water filling your lungs.

Ash

Ash

Paragon
Oct 4, 2021
I often think about swimming out in cold water with some diazepam, taking it when I'm far enough from shore and then (and this is where I've stopped researching properly) either lying on my back or treading water until I pass out and then my theory is that I'll either drown or die from hypothermia, hopefully either unconscious or too dopey too care (based on previous experiences of very low doses of diazepam). As I said, it's all just theory without any actual knowledge if it will work. But I am drawn to it.

Reactions: quirky and rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Make sure you are unconscious during the active downing moment. Imo SI is strongest for painful or gruesome methods where you can imagine the pain or aftermath of your body.