• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

cupcakesandmilk

cupcakesandmilk

??/??/20??
Oct 10, 2023
Just to clarify, this isn't my preferred method of choice, but still, if I make a half-assed attempt sometime in the future (though I'll say that the odds of me doing that are astronomically low), I'd like to clear up a few things beforehand...

1. If I numb my wrists with an ice pack before cutting, how painful is it still gonna be?

2. Is there a chance that I can make it through with a horizontal cut? Might be an odd thing to say out loud, but I'm afraid of putting vertical cuts on my body.

3. If I manage to survive, what are the chances that I'll end up with permanent nerve damage?

Thank you. <3

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Cutting is not a good method. It will make a mess of you and of your home and fabrics.

I'd check out the megathreads for a well documented method.

Reactions: cupcakesandmilk
Christopher Reeve

Christopher Reeve

Ein wunderschöner Baum um sich zu erhängen
Mar 27, 2024
I already did it, it bled a lot, it was a burning pain, and the movement of the hand is strange, sometimes it is painful, and there will also be a very large scar, it takes a long time for it to bleed fatally depending on how deep it was, I don't think it's a good method.

Reactions: cupcakesandmilk
Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
There's a very good chance you'll damage your nerves, tendons and ligaments but won't bleed out, leaving you significantly worse off than you are right now (speaking as someone with non-SH finger and thumb damage to one hand and wrist weakness after injury in the other).

manic-dream

manic-dream

Mar 22, 2024
Didn't work for me sort of recently gushing blood and fat coming out but nothing lol. I didn't get nerve damage with a deep cut though and I zoned out by getting comfy and watching something to numb the pain a bit, it still hurt a lot though. My hand did go cold for a while though from it and sometimes still does. But not a good method, you're likely to survive or damage something over dying.