• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019
Does anyone know how to get Sodium Nitrite in Denmark? It seems to be regulated here and in sources in PP handbook don't ship to Denmark and it seems in the very least you have to own a company with a good reason to need it in order to your hands on it.

Also does anyone know where to order Amitriptyline within the EU?

I already have 9g of Ami, but pills are 25 mg sized and I'm nervous the sheer amount of quantity I have to eat might mean that I will pass out or vomit before I manage to get through it all, so I'm looking for higher dosages pills.

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
I would try crushing the pills into a powder and making several reasonably-sized parachutes that you can swallow. A member here posted that amitriptyline OD was really painless for him, he just fell asleep and woke up in the hospital from a coma (because he was found). Another source reports that it takes about 2 hours to work, so you have plenty of time to eat it all!

SN you can get on ebay from Poland, i've ordered mine and will see how that goes...

Reactions: deathenvoy
F

famblycat

Jun 21, 2018
The PPH method for ami says to crush them, and, it seems it's not just 'better' but needed. Something to do with the pills not dissolving when taking so many together, can't remember. I think there's a reason they suggest repackaging the crushed powder into bigger gelatin capsules in the wiki page about it.

Betting on it to take 2 hours is opening a big window for problems. Read the PPH.