• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

going-postal-dude

going-postal-dude

Nov 25, 2023
Hello. I have some questions about methods with trains. I want to lay my head on the rail facing the train, so it hits my neck. Does it even work?
Also I have noticed some signs all across the railway in my town(in Germany). I'm not an expert, but they show numbers on the top and on the bottom. The biggest top number is saw is 29 and it's already outside the town. Is it the speed? How big should it be to work for me?

Mäximum

Mäximum

All the effort for nothing...
Apr 5, 2023
Also I have noticed some signs all across the railway in my town(in Germany). I'm not an expert, but they show numbers on the top and on the bottom. The biggest top number is saw is 29 and it's already outside the town. Is it the speed?
Could it be that you mean the Hektometertafeln? They don't display the speed but show the train driver at what kilometer of the track they currently are. There should be a sign every 200 meters. Comparable with the little blue signs you regularly see at the right side of Autobahnen.

As for your first question, I wouldn't try it, unless the train has a speed of 190km/h upwards. Everything under that is maybe a bit risky in my opinion. But when I would do it, I would want to make sure that it works so yeah.

Reactions: going-postal-dude
Upvote 0
going-postal-dude

going-postal-dude

Nov 25, 2023
Could it be that you mean the Hektometertafeln? They don't display the speed but show the train driver at what kilometer of the track they currently are. There should be a sign every 200 meters. Comparable with the little blue signs you regularly see at the right side of Autobahnen.

As for your first question, I wouldn't try it, unless the train has a speed of 190km/h upwards. Everything under that is maybe a bit risky in my opinion. But when I would do it, I would want to make sure that it works so yeah.
Oh thanks. I was just really confused by the signs

Upvote 0