• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ppoyyx

ppoyyx

Life goes on but mine not lol
May 9, 2023
Hi SaSu community,

I've recently been looking around all the shallow water blackout threads but i'm still very confused.I know how this technique works but i have few questions about the hyperventilation/fainting part: Do you have to to make you hyperventilate by deep inhales/exhaling (and/or holding breath) then get under water and hold your breath until you pass-out or just make you hyperventilate to the point you actually faint and then you will drown while being unconscious ?

Thanks in advance

Reactions: squirley
Rumi

Rumi

Experienced
Mar 29, 2023
Hi SaSu community,

I've recently been looking around all the shallow water blackout threads but i'm still very confused.I know how this technique works but i have few questions about the hyperventilation/fainting part: Do you have to to make you hyperventilate by deep inhales/exhaling (and/or holding breath) then get under water and hold your breath until you pass-out or just make you hyperventilate to the point you actually faint and then you will drown while being unconscious ?

Thanks in advance
You have to hyperventilate, then hold your breath underwater. Hyperventilating by itself will not make you pass out, you have to cut off the flow of oxygen to the brain.

• Love
Reactions: squirley and ppoyyx
kaixxnai

kaixxnai

May 5, 2023
Hyperventilate then head underwater to hold your breath as long as possible. Be sure you feel slightly dizzy before entering water so you know you've hyperventilated enough.

• Love
Reactions: Rocinante, squirley and ppoyyx
squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
Your ever play that game as a kid when you go on a wall and you breath in and out super fast a bunch then take one huge breath.
Then a buddy pushes on your chest .
Pass out .
Same concept I think. Only the water is your buddy

• Love
Reactions: ppoyyx