real person

real person

Experienced
Dec 11, 2023
1. It says in the PPH that the correct dose of SN was changed from 15g to 25g, but doesn't that seem to be overkill, and doesn't that just make you more likely to vomit? What if i take 20g or 15g or less?
2. Also, does anyone have any information on how long the SN has to be in your system before you vomit in order for it to work?
3. And if you vomit and then have another glass of SN prepared, if that glass also has 25g of SN, how will that make you any less likely to vomit?
4. I am generally squeamish and i feel nauseous even just thinking about having tachycardia from SN, is there anything I can do to ensure I don't vomit? How much would benzos and promethazine help? Do benzos slow your heart rate? Btw I probably won't have access to propranolol
5. If you throw up after taking SN, do you need to go to the hospital or can you just act like nothing happened? Like just go to sleep and if you wake up you won't need to see a hospital?

dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
I think you're supposed to take more than the lethal dose (actually, a lot more, I guess even 2 g might be enough to do it) to make sure that even if you vomit, a sufficient amount of it will stay in your stomach. I have no idea for how long it has to be there, unfortunately. With an empty stomach, I don't think it's a long time. I assume a couple of minutes will do, tops, given that people almost immediately feel the symptoms.
That's also why we're supposed to fast. To make it work quicker and also to be able to estimate how much we vomit.
I guess in order to not to go to the hospital, you would have to vomit it all immediately after you swallow it. Otherwise it might be too dangerous because you will have too little oxygen in your blood system and it could lead to some organ damage, depending on how low it goes.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Lost cherry and real person
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
1. The point is to overload your system but you're right that too much can exacerbate side effects. The optimal dose has been argued about and a lot seems to depend on personal factors like your weight. While 15g is more than enough to kill you, I wouldn't go below that amount. I wouldn't go above 25 g either unless you're huge. If you're really small and petit then I think 20 g is fine. 25 g is just the average best-case dose.

2. I don't know. Obviously you have to keep enough of it down for it to work.

3. It definitely seems to be very hard to take another glass after puking. The principle again is to overload your system. You'd have to determine in the course of the actual attempt whether to call it off or down a second glass.

4. Are you familiar with anti-emetics? Those are key. There really is no way at all to ensure that vomiting won't happen. I know, it is one of the main downsides of this method and a lot of people who are sensitive to vomiting and nausea are rightfully turned off by it. Benzodiazepines can help slow down your heart and contribute to a sense of creative calm. do you have any experience taking them? You can find exact dosages in the protocols. Promethazine seems to be an antihistamine so it's not an ideal AE.

5. Seeking medical attention is advised after a failed attempt. Yes, that's one of my big fears too.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and real person
real person

real person

Experienced
Dec 11, 2023
5. Seeking medical attention is advised after a failed attempt. Yes, that's one of my big fears too.
it seems like very small amounts of SN can be fatal (e.g 2-5 grams), so surely it would just be better to go to bed and hope you don't wake up. If you do wake up, that would just mean you wouldn't have gotten much into your system and therefore you wouldn't need to go to the hospital, right? Why would you need to go to the hospital? As far as i can tell the only reason would be to avoid dying. I don't understand how you can have negative side effects without being in a position where they would either naturally resolve themselves if it was a very small dose (i remember reading on here that someone had 0.5 grams of SN, then ate a cookie and felt fine) or it was a dose large enough to eventually kill you when given a few hours

Last edited:
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
it seems like very small amounts of SN can be fatal (e.g 2-5 grams), so surely it would just be better to go to bed and hope you don't wake up. If you do wake up, that would just mean you wouldn't have gotten much into your system and therefore you wouldn't need to go to the hospital, right? Why would you need to go to the hospital? As far as i can tell the only reason would be to avoid dying.
The point is to avoid complications if it seems like the attempt isn't going to work. SN sadly isn't a guaranteed thing and there can be consequences if it doesn't work as planned, consequences that can be mitigated or averted if proper medical treatment is administered.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
The member, Vizzy did a long thread about SN. In it- scroll down is a table advising how much to take according to your weight:

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and voidstar
PrettyPotato

PrettyPotato

Student
Dec 11, 2023
Mentioned it randomly in a thread a while back, but the LDLo (lowest lethal dose) for humans orally for SN is 71mg / kg.
That doesn't give you an exact figure on how much is needed to succeed of course - it may need far more - but it does at least give one a minimum amount to aim for - ie if you weigh 100kg then taking less than 7.1g is going to dramatically decrease the probability that anything will happen.

To put it another way, 2g of sn if you weigh 100kg is only 2mg/kg - only 1/4 of the LDLo.
Might well be enough, but the stats are not in your favour!

Reactions: real person, Praestat_Mori and voidstar
voidstar

voidstar

time heals nothing.
Jan 7, 2024
Wasn't there the case of a member here who ingested around 2g on a whim and actually died from it? They also kind of "live posted" about the effects until they stopped and presumably died.
"sadworld" if I recall correctly :( They didn't want to die just then but took it, as they said, on a whim.
What I'm trying to say is that even a small dose can be lethal but you'd rather make sure it's over the lethal dose.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
PrettyPotato

PrettyPotato

Student
Dec 11, 2023
Wasn't there the case of a member here who ingested around 2g on a whim and actually died from it? They also kind of "live posted" about the effects until they stopped and presumably died.
"sadworld" if I recall correctly :( They didn't want to die just then but took it, as they said, on a whim.
What I'm trying to say is that even a small dose can be lethal but you'd rather make sure it's over the lethal dose.
Yep, that's what my rather wordy post was suggesting - 2g may well kill someone, but it's like playing russian roulette. If you take over the LDLo amount though then you're effectively putting in more bullets!

edit: also worth mentioning that the purity has bearing on this of course so 2g of lab grade may well be the equiv of 8g of food grade (example, not accurate scale!)

Last edited:
Reactions: Meditation guide, Praestat_Mori and voidstar
real person

real person

Experienced
Dec 11, 2023
The point is to avoid complications if it seems like the attempt isn't going to work. SN sadly isn't a guaranteed thing and there can be consequences if it doesn't work as planned, consequences that can be mitigated or averted if proper medical treatment is administered.
but i don't understand what possible "complications" there could be. i haven't seen any documentation of this

iusedtobehappy

iusedtobehappy

Experienced
Dec 2, 2023
This isn't my method of choice yet but I'm still considering all options. My concern are the checks and of course a failed attempt. I'd also like to know what it looks like when someone takes it. Do you know if the live posting is still here? Thanks in advance.

PrettyPotato

PrettyPotato

Student
Dec 11, 2023
This isn't my method of choice yet but I'm still considering all options. My concern are the checks and of course a failed attempt. I'd also like to know what it looks like when someone takes it. Do you know if the live posting is still here? Thanks in advance.
I'm not someone that could ever watch someone else taking it - would make me anxious.
I'm just figuring I turn into a blue smurf after a few hours - that's enough info for me!

Reactions: iusedtobehappy
M

monochrom3

Dec 12, 2023
5- Im wondering the same. Some people took the sn and fainted but woke up some hours later as if nothing happened (threads about failed cases), but as i saw almost all these people didnt follow the procedure, specially the fasting part. And a minority failed and got damaged from it, some of them having a previous health issue that got worse after their attempt. In any case its important to read and inform yourself all you can (threads, megaposts, etc), this is a huge deal, even if the possibility of getting damage seems to be low.

Maybe we need a metabolism megapost, to know better the absorption part (I didnt find it at least).

Im planning to follow the regimen with only AE and painkillers, and tring it again immediately if i wake up. Or going to the hospital saying idk what happened like a medicine student that did exactly that (one of the "failed" cases here). Would this be a good idea? Thoughts are highly appreciated!

Reactions: delayedcactus, divinemistress36 and real person
voidstar

voidstar

time heals nothing.
Jan 7, 2024
The one I mentioned was @sadworld, it's on their profile wall/post wall. There's also a proper documentation done by @Moonicide, it's linked in the SN thread but I'll link it for you in a moment.

*edit: the other mentioned documentation
Dear everyone,

This thread will be about the documentation of the cbt of user @Moonicide (29 years old) Who took her life on Jan 12th at 00:30 EST.

She was a dear friend of mine that I met on this forum. She loved this forum and it's users. The forum helped her allot during her last days. And the support she got during her goodbye thread was almost overwhelming for her. It made her really happy. Her last wish was to document her death to thank everyone on the forum and to educate people who are uncertain about this method. As far as we know nobody has done a full documentation about this method. I will go through everything that I saw and give my honest opinion about the method.

I will cover everything before she took the sn and after taking the sn. After the documentation I will do a Q and A and do some afterthoughts. If anyone has a question please feel free to write me a pm or leave a comment here. I will try to reply to as many people as possible. But I will also be taking a break from this forum after witnessing all this.

Moonie's goodbye thread
Please read through her goodbye thread to get all the information needed about the medicine she took and how her regime looked like. Also please check Stan's Guide On SN If you have any questions about this method.

Before taking the SN
00:06 "I'm feeling pretty okay. Hungry as fuck. Stomach is making noises. A little bit drowsy. Perhaps because of the not sleep. But maybe because of the pills. But i'm calm."

00:10 Started making the sn drink. Moonie is suprised how much a table spoon (+/-25gram) is.

00:15 "Doesn't smell like anything." used luke warm water. Clear white liquid. I dont see any clumps.

00:17 The liquid started to get more clear and clear

00:21 "I'm feeling okay and calm. I'm looking at the forum."

After taking the SN
00:31 Moonie took SN in a chair with a straw "oh fuck its really bad"
"it tastes like really salty seawater. It's burning my thoat." She says the straw helps allot.

00:32 Making SN dosage 2. And she took a mint to mask the taste of the SN.

00:33 Moonie says her throat still burns. And gives it a 3.5/10 on the pain scale. "not really that bad." She says her stomach burns.

00:34 "i need to lay down."

00:35 She says her heart is beating fast. Throat burns It's salty. Getting really warm. She says there is no pain. But I feel heavy stomach burns.

00:36 Moonie puked once (I couldnt see how much. But she puked 2 times)

00:37 Second puke. And she is breathing very heavy. Almost trying to gasp for air.

00:38 She took her headset off. I couldnt talk to her anymore. But I could still listen to her.

00:39 Her eyes are closed and she is breathing very heavy.

00:40 Breathing slowes down. laying on her side

00:41 She coughs a bit and says fuck 3 times in a low voice. (perhaps theres some pain/ discomfort?) (this could also be the last time she was consious)

00:42 Really slow breathing. Almost looks like normal breathing

00:43 Still consious, legs spasms. She makes some grunting sounds.

00:44 eyes are open for a brief second (this could perhaps be a possible small seizure?) she closed her eyes immediately after that though.

00:45 Hands on stomach, Groans. load groans sounds like snoring. kinda like chocking

00:46 throws up a little bit. while laying on her stomach.

00:47 trying to gasp for air. making loud snoring sounds.

00:48 less snoring / gapsing for air sounds.

00:49 I think she's asleep

00:50 Def sleeping.

00:52 still same breathing. It is getting slower though

00:55 breathing becomes really slow

00:56 even slower

00:58 last breath

01:05 nothing changed. shes still laying
01:15 nothing changed. shes still laying
01:30 nothing changed. shes still laying
01:40 nothing changed. shes still laying
01:44 nothing changed. shes still laying. closed videocall.

Q And A

Was this method peacefull?
First what is peacefull? Is it immediately falling asleep and not moving?
If we compare this to N then this method is partially peacefull In my opinion. There was allot of groaning and gasping for air. However in the grand scheme of things. This method is quick and she was laying on her bed very beautifully. Completely at peace. Again this is different for everyone. So don't think this documentation is how it is for everyone. But the reason why people choose this method is because of how "easy" it is to get all the stuff to CTB. And because of how cheap it is. To me it's stil strange that you can puchase this stuff online.

Did it look painfull?
During her time being consious she told me it wasn't really painfull. Her throat burned and she felt like her stomach was really heavy. But it wasn't unbearable pain or anything. I think you could compare it to feeling sick in the stomach? Ofcourse there's some pain. But overall its not unbearable.

How long did it take untill she was unconsious?
If I look at my notes. She took the SN at 00:31 and at 00:41 she was still consious and saying "fuck fuck fuck" in a really low voice. To me it sounded like she said this because there was some slight discomfort. And at 00:50 I was sure she was unconsious. So for her it took around 10-20 min untill she was unconsious.

Did it look like she was suffering?
I'm gonna be honest here. At first glance it did look she was suffering. There was allot of groaning and load noises. Allot of gasping for air. It kinda looked liked she was chocking. But this was very brief. It mostly looked like she was unconsious and her body was desperatly trying to get more air in her system. Which makes sense if you know how this method works. Ofcourse your body will try to get more air by inhaling very heavily. But this obviously does not work because the SN is depriving your body of oxygen

One thing I am unsure of is was she consious during all this? In general I was really suprised how fast this stuff worked. Only a few min after taking the SN she needed to lay down. And she def looked very peacefull after about 15-20min. i am sure she was consious up untill 00:41. So that means it took about 10-20min for her to fall unconsious.

Edit: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_rattle A forum user noted that this was what i was seeing/hearing. After reading this. I think the method is even more peacefull then I orignally thought.

How did she look after you closed the videocall?
She had some make-up on. So I didn't see her skin or lips turn blue. Perhas it was the quality of the webcam. But her skin color looked normal. This could have changed after I ended the call.

Afterthoughts
A few notes we need to consider is that allot of methods are messy. If we look at jumping infront of a train, jumping off a building or shooting yourself. Then it's gonna be messy. I think in general this method is pretty quick and relatively peacefull. Suicide will always be a bit messy. And using this method atleast your body will be in one piece. If possible I would suggest getting N. But I think everyone knows that by this point.

You're reading this because getting N is not an option. And allot of people seem to be using this method. Originally I wanted to hang myself. After founding this forum and learning about SN. I wanted it to be my choice of CTB. After witnissing Moonie's CTB. I would still use this method. Unless I can magically get N. I think this method isn't the best. But if you look at how easy it is to all the stuff and how fast it is. Then this is def a method to consider.

Moonie if you're reading this. Thank you so much for being my friend during your last days. I had allot of fun with you. And I will remember forever. As promised I will set up the wishing balloon tonight and watch it fly to the moon.

Kind regards Lotus1818,

Last edited:
iusedtobehappy

iusedtobehappy

Experienced
Dec 2, 2023
I'm not someone that could ever watch someone else taking it - would make me anxious.
I'm just figuring I turn into a blue smurf after a few hours - that's enough info for me!
I get that. I kind of want to know what it looks like. I saw a live night night using a ratchet and let's just say that turned me off a little to NN.
The one I mentioned was @sadworld, it's on their profile wall/post wall. There's also a proper documentation done by @Moonicide, it's linked in the SN thread but I'll link it for you in a moment.

Thank you!

I'm so sorry for her. I'm happy she found peace hopefully but so sad when anyone is hurting so much they have to take a lethal substance. I'm so sorry for her friends. If you were her friend, I hope you are ok. Thanks for posting this. SN looks not so peaceful. 15-20 minutes. Is there no peaceful method? Sigh. Thanks again for sharing.

Last edited: