• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dolphin

dolphin

aquatic thing
Feb 7, 2019
I have 9 x 10 mg pills.
I was thinking of doing both ahead regime and stat dose - so starting 48 hours before, I start taking 10 mg every 8 hours (total 6 pills). Then I was going to take 30 mg an hour before. Is this overkill? Is it better to take a larger stat dose or to take maybe 20 mg every 8 hours in ahead regime? I feel like there is no clear information on this.

I am extremely anxious about this :/

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
If you do not have an allergic reaction while doing the ahead regime, sure, you cam take more before you take your SN.

lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
If you do not have an allergic reaction while doing the ahead regime, sure, you cam take more before you take your SN.
Where are you getting that info?

No source I've found suggests combining ahead and stat, so I don't think I will do that. Seems like it would up your chances of a bad reaction.

Reactions: kuddelmuddel23
dolphin

dolphin

aquatic thing
Feb 7, 2019
Where are you getting that info?

No source I've found suggests combining ahead and stat, so I don't think I will do that. Seems like it would up your chances of a bad reaction.
Exactly - I can't find anything on combining the two thus why I am hesitant to do so. Were you planning on stat or ahead (and why)?

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
If i were to pick, i'd do the ahead regimen. Even if you want to do the stat dose you'll have to at least take one pill to test beforehand in case you get EPS. IF you get tremors so bad that you can't mix and pick up your glass of SN to drink it, that's no good!

dolphin

dolphin

aquatic thing
Feb 7, 2019
If i were to pick, i'd do the ahead regimen. Even if you want to do the stat dose you'll have to at least take one pill to test beforehand in case you get EPS. IF you get tremors so bad that you can't mix and pick up your glass of SN to drink it, that's no good!

I already tested it and was okay. I'm not really sure why people suggest this because if you do react that late into your CTB plan you would still likely have to wait weeks to get more anti emetics.