• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
Hey, I use this site in combination with a VPN and incognito. When I try to get on, I have to go through all the youre not a robot stuff. Plus the we've noticed an unusual amount of traffic on this platform notice. Do they know I'm using this site? That worries the shit out of me. These things only started happening today. The VPN should have sent my IP address multipule places and it works. When I first signed up, I accidentally signed up using that VPN, I had to redo it. Help please, I'm so worried

Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Do they know I'm using this site?
I've never used a vpn before or a proxy, regarding "they" your ISP will have a record of everywhere you visit online. It's pretty near impossible to not leave a digital footprint.

Reactions: Final Escape and brighter
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
I've never used a vpn before or a proxy, regarding "they" your ISP will have a record of everywhere you visit online. It's pretty near impossible to not leave a digital footprint.
It worries me cause there was another person on here who allegedly got raided because of it

Reactions: Johnnythefox
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
I was not aware that it was against any law to be a member on a pro choice website.

Reactions: Worthless_nobody and Final Escape
Jen Erik

Jen Erik

-
Oct 12, 2018
It worries me cause there was another person on here who allegedly got raided because of it
I can understand why you might feel concerned, but unless you find the source of that information especially trustworthy, I would take it with a grain of salt. Also keep in mind that pro-lifers have been known to spread disinformation.

Reactions: faex42, Worthless_nobody and Johnnythefox
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
I was not aware that it was against any law to be a member on a pro choice website.
I r
I think she said she got sent to a psych ward because of it
I can understand why you might feel concerned, but unless you find the source of that information especially trustworthy, I would take it with a grain of salt. Also keep in mind that pro-lifers have been known to spread disinformation.
Ya I know, that's why I said allegedly. It's still worrisome

YukiFox

YukiFox

Pastel demon
Dec 8, 2018
It's not exactly that Google know you're accessing the site. Since the web it's indexed, that means that Google can use the searching data and metadata of every time a person searchs for it, it will show on your results. Even you're using incognito mode your Internet Service Provider will register an DNS petition to the server of SS.