• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

themountaineer

Mar 21, 2023
Hello. I am posting this thread to ask the readers here about a couple of issues regarding CTB by gunshot to the head. I hope this can be of interest to anyone considering, like me, to end it by shooting yourself in the head.

Since I started to consider this more seriously, I have learned you should absolutely try to hit the brainstem as it is the most vital part of your brain and hitting it guarantees a quick death, and that there are three ways to do this: by placing the barrel of the gun right behind your ear, by placing it between the eyes where the nose meets the forehead, or inside the mouth against the palate, and in every case at an appropriate angle. You can look at the first image to picture this more clearly. The second image, though it is in a bit of bad taste, does show clearly what the path of a bullet fired from inside the mouth and hitting the brainstem would need to be.

I have absolutely abandoned any notion of placing the gun anywhere but the places I mention above, but I still worry about what it will be like in the final moments. My specific questions are these: First, it seems to me, just by looking at the first image, that the quickest way to the brainstem has got to be through the back of your ear. Right?

Second, what happens if you shoot yourself (in any of these three ways) and miss the brainstem? This I gather is easy to do, considering its size and the possibilities of imprecise aim and flinching. An additional concern is that the only gun available to me is an old, cheap, .25 caliber gun. Every post I've read on the matter here says not to try shooting yourself in the head with anything less than a .38, but getting one will be considerably hard for me, and could take a long time (If you are wondering, the problem is I'm not in the US and don't have access to guns. I bought the .25 in the black market, and it was incredibly overpriced).

If I do gather the courage to do it, I would try to do so at a place and time where chances of being found and taken to an ER would be minimized, but I also worry about what the final moments could be like.

Recapping: You've put a hole in your head, but you missed the brainstem due to bad aim, flinching, or a small caliber. Are you still conscious? Are you in pain? How long approximately will it take for you to bleed to death?

Attachments

• location of brain stem.jpg
    location of brain stem.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 0
  • bullet trajectory.jpg
    bullet trajectory.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: ihateearth
N

NambaSutra

Student
Mar 25, 2023
It's like a 90%+ reliable method don't worry too much. Most people who know what it feels like are dead so probably won't get any answers informed by personal experience. The few survivors probably don't even remember they would be in shock.

astrals

astrals

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
A bullet causes blowout when it's pushed so closely to the head. I seen a video that said a 9mm handgun to the head in any position is a 99% death rate. With a shotgun it's even higher.

Obviously idk what to say if you miss or anything as I myself haven't done it and as stated above I doubt you'll find any firearm survivors here really.

Reactions: IfyouareamanWinston
R

readytostopmypain

Jul 16, 2023
It's like a 90%+ reliable method don't worry too much. Most people who know what it feels like are dead so probably won't get any answers informed by personal experience. The few survivors probably don't even remember they would be in shock.
Psychopath! You encourage victims to Jill themselves and you still alive! I'm see who you are I'm digg into your profile to make sure you gets your punishment

Reactions: ihateearth
T

themountaineer

Mar 21, 2023
Hello, SS. I hope autumn is going well for you. Thanks to the people who replied to my original post. I am going to try to get some more responses, so I can try to bring more info into my determination of how to go about this. Hopefully there will be some people willing to give it their 2 cents on here. I have grown more worried about the effectivity of a .25 caliber for this task. And especially a gun I have never even fired. So, to give a concrete question, I know it's a small caliber and a .38 would be much better, but assuming the little gun is working properly, will it be enough, considering I would place the barrel directly onto my head?

A

appleman543

Apr 5, 2024
Hey there, I am considering the same method as you. I have a very old revolver with very old .38 ammo, so I am worried about the effectiveness of it. I am also super worried about missing the brainstem and potentially surviving with massive brain damage. I've thought about shooting myself in the heart or femoral artery in my leg, but both of those methods would probably be super painful.

Curious if you've thought any more about how to make this method work.