• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

JamieJambo

Experienced
Apr 17, 2022
I'm sorry life has brought you to this point. According to the research I've done on this method, you can succeed with this using as little as 1 or 2kg of charcoal briquettes, but you may need more depending on the size of your space. You have to burn the charcoal until the smoke disappears, which should take 20-40 minutes, at which point you bring it into your enclosed / sealed space. It is better to use a chimney starter to burn your charcoal, as it ensures and even burn... Then you just tip it into a container (such as a steel bucket). It is best to place the container on bricks or in a pan with water, to stop the downward heat. I hope this makes sense, feel free to ask any questions if you're not sure.
Where did you find all this out?

NobodyKnowsMe

NobodyKnowsMe

Just biding my time
Dec 21, 2021
Where did you find all this out?
There is a thread on Carbon Monoxide -- it should be linked in the Resource thread:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

KQuotientW

KQuotientW

404: Reason to live not found
Jul 17, 2022
I can't use an exit bag, as some have suggested, or mask, because of limited mobility in my shoulders, restricting the ability to lift something over my head. Degenerative conditions and busted shoulders.

So, the more I read about it, the more I'm liking the charcoal method. Initially, I was worried about smoke but now realise that smoke won't be an issue. I live off the grid, in the middle of nowhere, and don't usually buy charcoal or briquettes because I just use fallen timber. Now, I understand the difference.

I live in a caravan in the woods. No danger to others because I'm not close by another home and no one else lives here. It will be awhile before anyone realises I'm missing because I'm a bit of a hermit, since the "locals" in this tiny, rural town won't talk to you.

I will use metal buckets or large, clay plant pots, to hold the charcoal once it's ready, with bricks and concrete pavers under it so as to not burn the floor. Once the charcoal is white and not smoking, I will move it inside. How much will I need to fill a caravan (no annex / awning) with CO? I will block of door, gaps and windows.

I want to CTB before August. I've seen some mini portable BBQs in a discount, department store (won't name source) that are on sale at the moment. I might buy a few. Also, quality charcoal is on sale at the moment in some supermarkets too. I have the funds to get the right gear. I'm an old fart.

Just need to know how much I will need. No one will even know for awhile, so I want to do it correctly and not wake up in a vege state, unable to phone for help.

I'm kinda excited about this method.

• Hugs
Reactions: NobodyKnowsMe
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Here is a guide for you:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/charcoal-method-advice.94265/#post-1655792

A caravan is perfect. But make sure you seal it perfectly from the inside. Use a high quality parcel tape or isolation tape. To make it perfect I would suggest to use 2 BBQ´s each with the required amount of coal. The coal must be well glowing before you bring the BBQ inside. Put something non-flammable like cake trays on the floor. You need at least 135 grams/m3 of high quality coal (no briquittes).

A CO meter would be helpful. Examples:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/where-to-get-a-10000-ppm-co-meter.95004/

Last edited:
Reactions: KQuotientW