• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I have a small closed place which is perfect and I can do it easily there. The problem I don't know what to do or the steps.

How much charcoal is needed to cover a small room?

Also what are the steps needed, I think there is a way to burn the charcoal and wait or something like that. Can someone tell step by step? I think it's the best method for my situation

• Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
What kind of place is it ?

It´s recommanded to use at least 135 gramms of charcoal per cubic meter of room air. You have to seal everything so that no gas can escape.
You have to seal everything so that no gas can escape. The coal must be properly glowed before you put the grill in the room. Do not use a disposable grill, but a high quality grill and high quality coal. If you want to be absolutely sure, use two grills with the required amount of coal. It would be perfect if you have a balcony where you can light the grill. You certainly don't want to start a fire in the apartment. Make sure that the floor or other things in the room cannot catch fire.

• Informative
Reactions: lobster salad, fay13, GrumpyFrog and 2 others
Al_stargate

Al_stargate

I was once a pretty angel
Mar 4, 2022
Make sure you're not putting anyone else in danger. Even people that might find you. Not sure how long it takes for charcoal fumes to put someone down but still be careful of others.

Reactions: OctoberDusk, lobster salad, VoidDesirer22 and 4 others
AQUA

AQUA

Headstone
Dec 2, 2020
It depends on how big the room is, the size of your equipment and how ventilated it is.
Don't worry about the people that find you, the moment they let oxygen in the room the carbon monoxide rapidly turns into carbon dioxide and will cease to be an extremely hazardous zone.
You'll need a charcoal starter, a container to hold the hot charcoal in and some old-fashioned charcoal, none of that smoke-free stuff you see in most stores nowadays (they let of less CO).

I did a shit ton of research into this method, so if you would like more info, you can always dm me :)
I'm not going to go on and on to you about how you should stay alive for just a bit longer because I have no idea what you've been through and the pain you avoid by doing this.

I just hope it all plays out the way you intend it to. <3

Edit: charcoal briquettes not lump

Last edited:
Reactions: lobster salad, fay13, Life sucks and 3 others
sharky

sharky

Lost
Dec 15, 2021
What is dying by charcoal like? Is it painful?

Reactions: Life sucks and AQUA
AQUA

AQUA

Headstone
Dec 2, 2020
The Cause of dying by charcoal is asphyxiation which is a lack of oxygen to the brain (which is the same as short drop hanging btw).
Carbon monoxide doesn't cause you to feel like you're choking and/or can't breathe because that response is associated with having high carbon dioxide in the blood.
Carbon monoxide is more commonly known as the silent killer because there are little to no symptoms to alert you that you're inhaling something you shouldn't be.

Asphyxiation is probably the cause of death for most of the peaceful death methods on the forum

Reactions: MayTheStars, lobster salad, Life sucks and 1 other person
Bedrock48

Bedrock48

Dreadful damage, dreadful destiny
Feb 1, 2021

If done correctly its meant to be as or more peaceful than sn, although not as good as N.

I think the main drawback is if it fails the consequences are much more severe and potentially lifelong. Still my main method though.

Reactions: ready to go...., lobster salad, Life sucks and 2 others
sharky

sharky

Lost
Dec 15, 2021
If done correctly its meant to be as or more peaceful than sn, although not as good as N.

I think the main drawback is if it fails the consequences are much more severe and potentially lifelong. Still my main method though.
Well I'm really scared of failed attempts and damage to the body so I'll put this off for now.

• Hugs
Reactions: Life sucks and AQUA
Bedrock48

Bedrock48

Dreadful damage, dreadful destiny
Feb 1, 2021
Well I'm really scared of failed attempts and damage to the body so I'll put this off for now.

That's understandable, if youre going for this method it's definitely research research and more research. At least in my case it was an ok risk to take to avoid using sn (as an emetophobe it's a no from me).

Reactions: Life sucks
Z

Zebedee

Lost all hope
Sep 30, 2020
I'm sorry life has brought you to this point. According to the research I've done on this method, you can succeed with this using as little as 1 or 2kg of charcoal briquettes, but you may need more depending on the size of your space. You have to burn the charcoal until the smoke disappears, which should take 20-40 minutes, at which point you bring it into your enclosed / sealed space. It is better to use a chimney starter to burn your charcoal, as it ensures and even burn... Then you just tip it into a container (such as a steel bucket). It is best to place the container on bricks or in a pan with water, to stop the downward heat. I hope this makes sense, feel free to ask any questions if you're not sure.

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
The instructions I have do not advise the use of charcoal briquettes. Make sure to do it right. Otherwise, you'll survive with permanent brain damage.

Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
A few years ago I tried the charcoal method. I failed miserably and didn't even get to the point where they burned properly. I filled my whole bathroom with smoke to the point my eyes were stinging and couldn't continue. I couldn't start burning them outside because of nosey neighbors. So like others have said, make sure they aren't smoking when you bring them in.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: miserable_existance, Life sucks and unraveling
unraveling

unraveling

Mar 14, 2022
Why I finally settled on charcoal was because... of all those people who accidentally die in their sleep every year without even noticing, it's called the "silent killer" because it's painless, odorless and you don't feel like you're suffocating. it's also easy and cheap, although I would recommend reading the huge methods thread on it. One thing I noticed from reading it the first time, is all the people who weren't ready to die yet. If you're not ready, and there's NO shame in that at all, then of course you're going to self sabotage every method you choose.

Another thing I noticed from that thread, is all the people who had never handled charcoal before and then assume it'll work perfectly at a time when they're maybe upset or stressed or under pressure. Practice until you feel comfortable, have a cookout. Get used to what is needed to get it lit and stay lit, so it burns evenly and and all the briqettes are ready at the same time, how long it takes to stop smoking (cos the smoke isn't what kills you), and how to transport it to your special place. Then there won't be any surprises and you'll be a happy dead person.

Another thing I noticed was that the people who came back and said their method failed, they didn't have any serious side effects. Personally, I'm buying 2 bags, if I wake up I'm trying again, lol. I can't believe I overlooked this method for so many years but... I guess I wasn't ready. *shrugs*

• Love
Reactions: tration7, fay13, 𝔧𝔞𝔫𝔢 ⛧ and 3 others
M

miserable_existance

I don't know
Dec 17, 2021
The instructions I have do not advise the use of charcoal briquettes. Make sure to do it right. Otherwise, you'll survive with permanent brain damage.
what kind of charcoal would be the best for the procedure ? i once failed with charcoal , i cannot afford the co meter that goes up to show 10 000 ppm , for people with money please get a CO PPM meter which goes up to 10 000 ppm just as mentioned in the book

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
A Co meter that goes upto 1000 ppm costs US$35- and up to 10.000 ppm US$120,- . In the guide that I have it´s recommanded to use larger pieces of high quality lump charcoal. At least 135 g of coal per cubic meter of room air leads to a CO concentration of 8000 to 10000 ppm.

Last edited:
M

miserable_existance

I don't know
Dec 17, 2021
A Co meter that goes upto 1000 ppm costs US$35- and up to 10.000 ppm US$120,- . In the guide that I have it´s recommanded to use larger pieces of high quality lump charcoal. At least 135 g of coal per cubic meter of room air leads to a CO concentration of 8000 to 10000
is it the same peaceful pll book or some other book , if its the same book i wonder why did i miss the crucial part lump charcoal , i used briquettes and failed miserably with it used about 3kg of briquttes i didnt have a co meter , i live in India . co meter that goes up to 10 000 when looking online shows more pricy than u mentioned from here , as its very rare;- very hard to find a used one . i am failing with other methods as well , after the failing of CO , i went ahead with nitrogen , i failed with it as well and then tried to hangmysef not partial or half, just tried to compress my carotid artery and failed with it
A few years ago I tried the charcoal method. I failed miserably and didn't even get to the point where they burned properly. I filled my whole bathroom with smoke to the point my eyes were stinging and couldn't continue. I couldn't start burning them outside because of nosey neighbors. So like others have said, make sure they aren't smoking when you bring them in.
i used an lpg torch to light it i live in a tropical country , the briquettes must have absorbed moisture it took atleast 10 minutes to get briquette lit using a lpg / propane torch . once it was lit it burned for 10 hours , i drank 6 pegs of rum and went to sleep without hoping to wake up , only to wake up 10 hours later disoriented , and the briquettes were still burning

Last edited:
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
No, it´s NOT in the PPH. I have a different guide. I have to translate it into English and upload it to swisstransfer. May be at least I´m allowed to post the download link. I also have a great guide for nitrogen and helium. However I suggest not to use the exit bag, but a fullface diving mask and diving regulator. And I also have a guide for the carotid method. The best way is to use a tourniquet (amazon US$8,-)

You can find Co meters, that go up to 10.000 ppm for the price of US$120,- on amazon.

Last edited:
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
"This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors."
How can I help if I am not allowed to write anything ??? :aw:

Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
"This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors."
How can I help if I am not allowed to write anything ??? :aw:
There is at least one message from you in this thread (see below). did you try to write a second one?
A Co meter that goes upto 1000 ppm costs US$35- and up to 10.000 ppm US$120,- . In the guide that I have it´s recommanded to use larger pieces of high quality lump charcoal. At least 135 g of coal per cubic meter of room air leads to a CO concentration of 8000 to 10000 ppm.
I received that same message one time, and I'm not sure what triggered it. I think I just deleted the post and tried again and had it work.

S

Starinsky

Mar 9, 2022
Sorry to tell you but its not working at all.
All you get is headache and brain damage.
Stay safe.

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
Why dou you think it´s not working at all ? This is one of the most widely used and reliable methods worldwide. You need the right guide and the right things.

• Love
Reactions: fay13
Z

Zebedee

Lost all hope
Sep 30, 2020
Sorry to tell you but its not working at all.
All you get is headache and brain damage.
Stay safe.
It does work, people have killed themselves accidentally by leaving charcoal inside a tent... If you go to Google images and search 'charcoal suicide' you will see plenty of images / news articles where people have succeeded using a relatively small amount of charcoal. Of course not every attempt is successful, but to to say it's not working at all is misinformation.

• Love
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
Brain demage without oxygen
So make sure you do it right !

• Love
fay13

fay13

Nov 14, 2021
View attachment 89101
So make sure you do it right !
thank you very much , this is very informative , i just wanted to ask you about a friend poster on this forum ( @miserable_existance ) , he said that he tried it but woke up with only headaches , i assume that there wasn't enough PPM in the room to cause any serious brain damage? thank you again

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
...there wasn't enough PPM in the room to cause any serious brain damage?.... As I said before: At least 135 g of coal per cubic meter of room air leads to a CO concentration of 8000 to 10000 ppm. May be he used low quality coals, briquettes or the room wasn´t sealed.

• Love
B

Blackcomedy87

Mar 27, 2022
About 4 years ago I tried this method and failed miserably. I don't have exact measurements of the quantity of charcoal I used and the size of my room because it's been a long time and also I lost the calculations.

In hindsight, I think my room leaked most of the CO. CO is heavier than air and the walls of my room especially near the floor might have been a bit porous. Please consider this as you attempt this method.

I didn't go to hospital after the failed attempt. I have long term effects from it but they are not too serious. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Zebedee
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
CO guide:

Attachments

• CO method Fliesenbourg English.pdf
    63.9 KB · Views: 0
T

tration7

Mar 26, 2022
At least it is tasteless, unlike N which tastes bitter, even disgusting to some.
Why I finally settled on charcoal was because... of all those people who accidentally die in their sleep every year without even noticing, it's called the "silent killer" because it's painless, odorless and you don't feel like you're suffocating.
This. There are many examples who died by accident with this method.

I tested it and it produced smoke for like 20 minutes.
Do you think a respirator mask will block the smoke but not the carbon monoxide? Thanks.

Last edited:
NobodyKnowsMe

NobodyKnowsMe

Just biding my time
Dec 21, 2021
I tested it and it produced smoke for like 20 minutes.
Do you think a respirator mask will block the smoke but not the carbon monoxide? Thanks.
Wait until the smoke is gone before bringing it into you enclosed space

Reactions: befree