• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

momentomori5

momentomori5

Useless
Aug 5, 2023
I'm new to the forums account wise (just made the account a few days ago), but I've been a lurker for around a month and a half ~2months now. I was scared about making an account so that I don't get found out, since some people have access to my emails and I wasn't sure they'd notice I made an account or not. But so far it seems I'm safe and no one noticed. So I'm gonna start asking questions often, if possible

I wanted to ask about the carbon monoxide method... can I just do it with barbecue charcoal, and how? Can I do it in a hotel room with the "do not disturb" sign put on the door? Or will it trigger the fire alarm to go off, even if I do it in the bathroom? Should I first make sure they don't have a fire alarm in place?

I sadly don't live alone, don't own a car and am not allowed lock my room, or stay in my room alone for longer than 30 minutes. So I have to resort to something like this, and I'm going the carbon monoxide route because it seems like the one I won't coward away from it. Others I just know I'll bail out last second due to being scared.

Last edited:
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022

Reactions: momentomori5
momentomori5

momentomori5

Useless
Aug 5, 2023
Do you happen to know if it would set the fire alarm off or not?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Do you happen to know if it would set the fire alarm off or not?
You can't do CO in a hotel or in a place with other people around, they also might die. Use a tent somewhere in nature if you can't do it at home.

momentomori5

momentomori5

Useless
Aug 5, 2023
You can't do CO in a hotel or in a place with other people around, they also might die. Use a tent somewhere in nature if you can't do it at home.
Not possible either in my country... there's no "nature" here, theres either cities and travel roads or deserts. Deserts are full of landmines or military officers.

Also, does that mean CO could also kill people in an apartment complex? I live with my family in an apartment on the 3rd floor so does that mean even if I found a way to do it at home, I'd harm my neighbours? Or is that only in hotel rooms? And how is it much different?

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
Not possible either in my country... there's no "nature" here, theres either cities and travel roads or deserts. Deserts are full of landmines or military officers.

Also, does that mean CO could also kill people in an apartment complex? I live with my family in an apartment on the 3rd floor so does that mean even if I found a way to do it at home, I'd harm my neighbours? Or is that only in hotel rooms? And how is it much different?
Yes CO can be harmful to others over a longer period of time when it spreads from your room in your apartment complex (the same with a hotel!). The thing about CO is, it does not activate any SI! I'm sorry that you are trapped in such a difficult situation, but those are the facts about CO. The best way is to be alone and the other problem is if you were found to early but rescued too late you still might survive with severe brain damage.

momentomori5

momentomori5

Useless
Aug 5, 2023
Yes CO can be harmful to others over a longer period of time when it spreads from your room in your apartment complex (the same with a hotel!). The thing about CO is, it does not activate any SI! I'm sorry that you are trapped in such a difficult situation, but those are the facts about CO. The best way is to be alone and the other problem is if you were found to early but rescued too late you still might survive with severe brain damage.
Thank you. I'll revise other options, then.

anaerobic_bacterium

anaerobic_bacterium

Jul 29, 2023
there's a serious technical problem you might encounter. you need to light coals outside because trying to do so inside will result in huge amounts of smoke which can trigger smoke detectors and people may call firemen in your location

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
there's a serious technical problem you might encounter. you need to light coals outside because trying to do so inside will result in huge amounts of smoke which can trigger smoke detectors and people may call firemen in your location
OP said, they live in a country with lot's of desert and landmines there ... I doubt that they have fire/smoke alarm in usual residential buildings ^^

momentomori5

momentomori5

Useless
Aug 5, 2023
OP said, they live in a country with lot's of desert and landmines there ... I doubt that they have fire/smoke alarm in usual residential buildings ^^
Yeah, we don't have any fire alarms in any living space that isn't hotels. And even most old hotels don't have them, some of the newer ones have them just for show when they don't work either
Is it possible for you to rent a car or better a van ? Many people have done it with a BBQ in the trunk.
🚙 🚐
Hmm, I haven't thought of that. I'll see if it's possible. Could it be done with the car's exhaust fumes? Or does it have to be an old model for the exhaust to have actual CO?
In my country, its normal to see some smoke coming out of nowhere. People burn trash often. Also, people don't seem to call the police or firemen even in dire situations... I got in a car accident where I was bleeding profusely, asked people to call an ambulance and they just didnt. They just sat and watched me. Had to call an uber to a nearby hospital instead after getting the car handled by a tow truck first. Seems like this time, this carelessness could actually play in my favor

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
Hmm, I haven't thought of that. I'll see if it's possible. Could it be done with the car's exhaust fumes? Or does it have to be an old model for the exhaust to have actual CO?
You would need a very old model, but charcoal is better in any case!

momentomori5

momentomori5

Useless
Aug 5, 2023
You would need a very old model, but charcoal is better in any case!
it does seem like charcoal is better, after looking at suicide rates studies and their success+pain rates. I'm just mainly checking my options in case I couldn't do charcoal in the car for fear of burning it. I wouldn't want my death to cost my family a fortune, despite everything
We seem to have very old car models here for sale often, but I don't know if rentals also have them. I'll have to check

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
Could it be done with the car's exhaust fumes? Or does it have to be an old model for the exhaust to have actual CO?
No. I said BBQ.

If you're going to do it in a car, you'll need to seal all openings from the inside, including ventilation/air conditioning and the area around the pedals.
A van or another larger car would be best. On the floor of the trunk you need to put a non-combustible pad, such as baking tays. I would use a Weber® kettle grill, this low version:

Do NOT use something like this one:
The distance to the ceiling of the car would be too small.

Last edited:
momentomori5

momentomori5

Useless
Aug 5, 2023
I would use a Weber® kettle grill, this low version:
I see. I'll see if something like this is sold in my country, since we don't really have much grills being sold here as no one uses them, they just diy their own makeshift weird charcoal grills on their regular ovens... and shipping from outside is currently hard without doing it illegally. But I'll try to find something like this

Would you say it's possible to use charcoal without a grill? In case I couldn't find any at least. Something like putting a lot of stone below the charcoal and a baking tray, to prevent anything catching on fire below it? Or can I just put it in some sort of pan/pot with a vented lid that looks like the grills' charcoal cover?

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
This is how people have done it before. I prefer to do it perfectly. I would even use two grills, each with the required amount of coal per cubic meter (at least 135 g). What you use, only you can decide. In any case, it should be similar to a normal grill. But you don't need a vented lid. You don't need a lid at all for this method. Before you use your self made BBQ you should test it before you use it to CTB. The coal (no briquette) must glow evenly. If you fail, permanent brain damage is very likely.

Last edited:
momentomori5

momentomori5

Useless
Aug 5, 2023
This is how people have done it before. I prefer to do it perfectly. I would even use two grills, each with the required amount of coal per cubic meter. What you use, only you can decide. In any case, it should be similar to a normal grill. But you don't need a vented lid. You don't need a lid at all for this method. Before you use your self made BBQ you should test it before you use it to CTB. If you fail, permanent brain damage is very likely.
I understand. Thank you! This was a great help.

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
If you want you can post photos of your ideas and self made BBQ. You can anonymize the photos with ImageOptim.

momentomori5

momentomori5

Useless
Aug 5, 2023
If you want you can post photos of your ideas and self made BBQ. You can anonymize the photos with ImageOptim.
I probably will! I'll need to make sure it's all fool proof, since I do not want to come out of this alive with brain damage. It'd be unfortunate, to just make my life worse than it already is

I'll be getting the charcoal and a pot for it, and share it here within a few weeks from now. Just need to make sure first no one can access my email and this account.
I at least have the sleeping pills ready, because I can't sleep on the regular without them. So that's a plus! I know they work!

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
But you should also try to get a BBQ.
You should always use VPN or the Tor browser and protonmail.

momentomori5

momentomori5

Useless
Aug 5, 2023
But you should also try to get a BBQ.
You should always use VPN or the Tor browser and protonmail.
I'll try my best to get one, before anything! I'll see if I can get one shipped from overseas too if possible without any legal troubles or without it being stuck in customs forever. I would prefer doing this as perfectly as I can, but if I end up not being able to make it fool proof I'll probably resort to hanging eventually, most likely full hanging just so I don't get scared once again. I'm very much a coward honestly, so I want to leave feeling peaceful for once rather than in fear I already feel on a daily basis

Henryk

Henryk

Tonight I'm gonna rest my chemistry
Apr 22, 2022
No. I said BBQ.

If you're going to do it in a car, you'll need to seal all openings from the inside, including ventilation/air conditioning and the area around the pedals.
A van or another larger car would be best. On the floor of the trunk you need to put a non-combustible pad, such as baking tays. I would use a Weber® kettle grill, this low version:

Do NOT use something like this one:
The distance to the ceiling of the car would be too small.
this really worries me as my whole plan is to use the exhaust fumes into the car, is this really flawed?. What worries me is that two BBQ can heat up a lot and cause unbearable heat

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
I at least have the sleeping pills ready
been going back n forth on this or alcohol. if done perfectly, the co should render you unconscious quickly enough. would of course love to be able to sleep through it but you need to be able to ensure that the coals are lit, that you have enough and you don't want to really handle them while drunk or under some narcotic (moving them to the desired location while glowing red hot). also don't want to pass out when it doesn't seem like you built up enough co. if things aren't going to plan, you at least have a better chance to abort and double check your method.

momentomori5

momentomori5

Useless
Aug 5, 2023
this really worries me as my whole plan is to use the exhaust fumes into the car, is this really flawed?. What worries me is that two BBQ can heat up a lot and cause unbearable heat
I would suggest taking a few sleeping pills, waiting around 20 minutes then start the plan. You'll probably be overcome by sleep before you feel the heat from the charcoal building up. Could also get some sort of portable fan, or make sure the car is big enough the heat won't be right up your face. Or, you could also wait for the weather to get a bit colder! I'll most likely ctb around november to december at most, after I start my internship as a dentist, just because I lied about some stuff that I don't want to get found out and hurt people thinking it would help them get over my death easier, but it made things worse. All makes me have to wait this long, and it's actually convenient for me so I'm fine with it
been going back n forth on this or alcohol. if done perfectly, the co should render you unconscious quickly enough. would of course love to be able to sleep through it but you need to be able to ensure that the coals are lit, that you have enough and you don't want to really handle them while drunk or under some narcotic (moving them to the desired location while glowing red hot). also don't want to pass out when it doesn't seem like you built up enough co. if things aren't going to plan, you at least have a better chance to abort and double check your method.
Ah, I didn't think of having to adjust everything or make sure it's going smooth early on. I guess I'll ditch the sleeping pills. Alcohol is illegal in my country unless you're a foreigner, sadly, and I don't have any means of getting it without anyone knowing. So sleeping pills was my only way. I guess I'll just turn on some podcasts and try to shift my focus to them so I don't focus on how breathing feels and to help me stay awake

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
i feel your pain. i just read an article and it's on the popular video channel yt. i don't speak the local language very well but from what i could gather, they were looking into ways of banning sales of charcoal here or at least prohibiting some methods (ingredients) during production. fell deeper into despair.

anyone happen to know how a complexing agent effects co generation?

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
plan is to use the exhaust fumes into the car, is this really flawed?
I think it won´t work, especially not with new cars. Of course a BBQ gets hot. But other people have also done it in the car.

momentomori5

momentomori5

Useless
Aug 5, 2023
i feel your pain. i just read an article and it's on the popular video channel yt. i don't speak the local language very well but from what i could gather, they were looking into ways of banning sales of charcoal here or at least prohibiting some methods (ingredients) during production. fell deeper into despair.

anyone happen to know how a complexing agent effects co generation?
I dont really know, but I think it shouldn't affect it much? I think it should still generate CO that's something they can't really avoid. But even if it generates less CO, you could just use more charcoal just to be sure. Since they can never really reduce the CO production that much at all