• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

suicideby

After I die, I will be happy again like I used to
May 20, 2024
Would it be effective to inject a lethal dose of caffeine or nicotine without eating it? Antiemetics are not effective for me. I don't know how to inject them intravenously, so I'll just inject them into my buttocks. Fortunately, the ingredients are easy to find. I don't mind the pain. How long will it take to die? According to our country's wiki, a lethal dose of nicotine kills within minutes, but I don't know about caffeine. I heard that injection is absorbed faster than ingestion.

ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
How would you acquire a liquid form of either to inject? Do you know what a lethal dose would be? As far as I'm aware, both are quite high, especially caffeine. Injection is absorbed faster than ingestion; however, you can't just inject anywhere and expect it to work the same way as an intravenous injection.

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Ignoring the pain and panic that a caffeine overdose causes, only a very specific form of caffeine is available for intramuscular injection and there is no such thing as IM nicotine. Intravenous injection and intramuscular injection are NOT the same thing and cannot be done interchangeably. You cannot give an IV drug through muscle. It will not have the intended effect and may cause serious adverse effects. Not to mention I don't even know how you would get your hands on these IV/IM medications. Unless you were planning on taking oral liquid and injecting it, which again, DO NOT do this. Medications are formulated to be given in a specific route. They cannot be changed and given in a different route than intended.

S

suicideby

After I die, I will be happy again like I used to
May 20, 2024
주입할 액체 형태를 어떻게 얻으시겠습니까? 치사량이 얼마인지 아시나요? 제가 아는 한, 둘 다 꽤 높고, 특히 카페인이 많습니다. 주사는 섭취하는 것보다 흡수가 빠르지만 어디서든 주사만 하고 정맥주사와 같은 효과를 기대할 수는 없습니다.
will make caffeine pills into powder and mix them with water. Nicotine is sold in liquid form. Is there any other way than intravenous injection?
카페인 과다복용이 유발하는 고통과 공황상태를 무시하고 아주 특정한 형태의 카페인만이 근육내 주사에 이용 가능하고 IM 니코틴 같은 것은 없습니다. 정맥주사와 근육주사는 같은 것이 아니며 서로 교환하여 할 수 없습니다. 근육을 통해 링거 약을 줄 수 없습니다. 의도한 효과가 없고 심각한 부작용을 일으킬 수 있습니다. 이 링거/IM 약들을 어떻게 손에 넣으실지도 모르겠습니다. 경구용 액체를 복용하여 주사할 계획이 아니라면, 다시는 이렇게 하지 마십시오. 약물은 특정 경로로 투여되도록 제조됩니다. 의도한 것과 다른 경로로 변경 및 제공할 수 없습니다.
Yeah.. I guess I should just jump 😄

ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
will make caffeine pills into powder and mix them with water. Nicotine is sold in liquid form. Is there any other way than intravenous injection?
This will not have the intended effect. Medications have to be formulated properly to work for injection; it's not something that can be easily done at home. Your body won't absorb either the same way as a formula made to be injected. Caffeine and nicotine also aren't reliable substances to overdose on.

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Do not do this. It will cause a ton of issues, but it very well may not kill you, and if it does it would be excruciating. Injecting a powder meant for oral consumption will not enter the body correctly. IV injection causes a foreign body embolism that is somewhat similar to a stroke or blood clot but formed of clumped up medication particles, which may not kill you but could leave you permanently impaired. I'm not sure how it would affect you being injected into muscle but I can imagine it would clump similarly and cause excruciating pain and probably tissue death at the injection site. And as stated, liquid nicotine cannot be given as an injection as it would not be absorbed properly but would cause serious tissue damage and pain.

F

Fantasy22

May 10, 2024
Im not sure if it will work it seems very risky and like there a high chance of paint without it even working, so it'll just make you suffer needlessly. If you don't mind paint there are other methods available, if you like the sound of OD on smth, but those can be harder to find. So i understand the appeal of wanting caffeine and nicotine to work and I think in theory it could but you need the right kind and the right tool/knowledge to do it. So unless you have access to those or are just lucky, I would say probably won't work. You can try by all means but I don't recommend it