Aizwrath

Aizwrath

A Star's Guidance
Jul 18, 2023
I have a question, even though it may sound insensitive.

I've noticed many individuals on this platform expressing a desire for suicide, yet they primarily only share methods with others containing the means to do so. I really have no explanation to this for myself. As speaking from a personal standpoint, if I were in the shoes of these select few, I would have already ended my life some time ago.

So to these individuals, my question is: Why have you not yet taken the path you've set out for so many? Is it lingering hope for a better future, or have you just not given up yet? I would love to hear everyones stories.

And again, I'd just like to say I recognize the brashness of this question.

Last edited:
Reactions: CloudyNight
melodyhehe

melodyhehe

happy lil scum
Jun 30, 2023
cause people often ask about ways to end things if u havent noticed, and for me i share my own method and what i plan and what i planned together w my partner cause they mostly wanted to do it since theyre trans and hated herself but i also got tossed in the end even tho im still obsessively in love. We already split once before in the past and i dont feel like having anyone else and i cling onto this lil hope that we will get back together again even tho its destructive but still gives me happiness I never had with anyone else? so i plan to stay alive for as long as i can seeing if maybe some miracle happens, if not i will just ewnd it lol

so its not really that simple, dont see how its weird to talk about it with others its kinda the point of this site?

Reactions: Aizwrath
Aizwrath

Aizwrath

A Star's Guidance
Jul 18, 2023
cause people often ask about ways to end things if u havent noticed, and for me i share my own method and what i plan and what i planned together w my partner cause they mostly wanted to do it since theyre trans and hated herself but i also got tossed in the end even tho im still obsessively in love. We already split once before in the past and i dont feel like having anyone else and i cling onto this lil hope that we will get back together again even tho its destructive but still gives me happiness I never had with anyone else? so i plan to stay alive for as long as i can seeing if maybe some miracle happens, if not i will just ewnd it lol

so its not really that simple, dont see how its weird to talk about it with others its kinda the point of this site?
I appreciate the reply.

I'm also deeply sorry for the struggles you're going through.

• Hugs
Reactions: melodyhehe