• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Lethe

Lethe

Fey
Sep 19, 2019
Looking into the N2 hypoxia method, but unfortunately I don't know anything about cylinders, gauges, tubing etc. I was wondering if anyone here could recommend a nice sized N2 cylinder with the proper flow regulator and tubing. Optimally I'd like a few hundred liters so that the gas doesn't deplete too early.

Reactions: Emerald
SadRiceBall26

SadRiceBall26

Rice
Mar 20, 2023
Hey! Do you live in the U.S.? If so, TiredHorse's post is exactly what you're looking for. They give you the stores to go to and what products you'll need. The only area that wasn't really discussed was what kind of tubing to get and where to get it from specifically. However, for that, you could always just google what hose/hose barb is needed for your particular gas cylinder and look for it at one of the stores you go to get the other materials. Hope this helps.