• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

What should we do with members who share screenshots?

• Tolerate them.

Votes: 11 8.1%
  • Warn them.

Votes: 39 28.7%
  • Ban them.

Votes: 86 63.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
luminiby

luminiby

bubble buddy
Apr 14, 2023
Can't you see everything but the Sanctuary without a log-in? If so, this rule seems a bit pointless, outside the restricted forum(s).
No not every forum is available to the public, the ones who ss the restricted should be banned no problem. Once you make yourself part of the community, you should definitely be banned since you took the time to get into those restricted forums and leak out private posts

PuppyinPain

PuppyinPain

I’m trying to hate you
May 3, 2023
I'm a new member to take this with a grain of salt, but I think the content with the attached screenshots should be assessed and if mocking or any kind of negative connotation should warrant a ban. Not only does it ruin the screen of safety this website gives (at least to me) but it's incredibly rude and hypocritical to come into a website (because I'm assuming you need it too) and making fun of people struggling or at their worst. It can also risk someone being found god forbid, I've seen a few members give some specific information (no personal details) and putting that on a general platform a lot of people know about or can access can increase chances of being found out or even targeted by others online. Imagine finding a thread on another website of you being made fun of because you're at the worst you've ever been, for some it may be the last straw.

Reactions: Hitakiri
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
Can't you see everything but the Sanctuary without a log-in? If so, this rule seems a bit pointless, outside the restricted forum(s).
No not every forum is available to the public, the ones who ss the restricted should be banned no problem. Once you make yourself part of the community, you should definitely be banned since you took the time to get into those restricted forums and leak out private posts
I think the only restricted forums are The Sanctuary and The Partners Megathread. But I could be wrong.

D

Days_are_numbered

May 7, 2023
Why is suicide considered such a shameful topic? Why can it not be discussed openly without it being considered wrong? Why is it wrong to consider suicide if one has a degenerative illness that has robbed a person of their life? Why why why …

T

Twistedliesinside

Apr 20, 2023
Depending on the content and its ability to negatively impact users or the community. Temporary ban for screenshots of content that don't have the potential for causing harm. Permanent ban for everything else.

rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
I think the only restricted forums are The Sanctuary and The Partners Megathread. But I could be wrong.
The Suggestions thread is also restricted I think.