• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

K

KD6-3.7

Nov 28, 2022
Does anyone have a way to cope with their appearance ? like, what do you say to yourself unironically ? how do you kill the false hope that sometimes arises ?

Eh, Its been a struggle for years from my end - I'll oscillate between being relatively confident in my appearance to being so insecure about my own appearance I'd be disgusted by own image in the mirror and would avoid being photographed (the former not lasting longer than a few days at most). When it gets to it's worst I try to remind myself that beauty standards are fundamentally subjective and have varied throughout history.

Reactions: come to dust
O

outatime_85

Warlock
May 17, 2022
I know I am ugly and unworthy of someone's affection, so I stopped seeking it and embraced the fact that no one will ever find me attractive, and while that is a sad outcome, it is what works best for me as it keeps any hope I used to have turned off.

Also, I cannot believe anyone would ever find me attractive enough to approach me, but if they did, I would default to shutting the conversation down by responding with, "Yeah, you don't want to do that, or I'll save you the trouble."

That said, I try to cope by doing my burpees, bodyweight squats, etc. in the mornings.

I try to maintain some cleanliness (though at times this is difficult).

When I venture outside, I am disheveled when dressed.

• Hugs
Reactions: come to dust and Disappointered
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Does anyone have a way to cope with their appearance ? like, what do you say to yourself unironically ? how do you kill the false hope that sometimes arises ?
Why do you label yourself as ugly? What features to you think make you ugly? Every one has positive and negative qualities. The fact that you exist, was due to two other people getting hot and horny. They thought they were hot and desirable, at least to each other. So someone is gonna find you to be desirable. You just have to find the right one baby!😊

• Yay!
Reactions: GasMonkey
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
Why do you label yourself as ugly? What features to you think make you ugly? Every one has positive and negative qualities. The fact that you exist, was due to two other people getting hot and horny. They thought they were hot and desirable, at least to each other. So someone is gonna find you to be desirable. You just have to find the right one baby!😊
A child's appearance isn't always a straightforward result of their parents' appearances. Two attractive people can produce an ugly child as you know. It's possible that someone has no positive qualities, or too few of them, or qualities that are only faintly positive. All of these circumstances could lead to a life of never being desired. Also I'm personally skeptical of the idea that there is someone for everyone. This ugly world would surely not ever permit such perfect, happy convenience.

Reactions: GasMonkey, SFB123 and Disappointered
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
A child's appearance isn't always a straightforward result of their parents' appearances. Two attractive people can produce an ugly child as you know. It's possible that someone has no positive qualities, or too few of them, or qualities that are only faintly positive. All of these circumstances could lead to a life of never being desired. Also I'm personally skeptical of the idea that there is someone for everyone. This ugly world would surely not ever permit such perfect, happy convenience.
You don't believe there is an ugly for an ugly! Sir, I most strongly disagree. Go to your local Walmart shopping, and I promise you most solemnly you shall see uglies single, in pairs, and some with kids so ugly an accomplished pedophile, pimp, or human sex trafficking hunters would refuse to take them with prejudice. As for ugly a few beers, shots, THC gummies and or maybe a joint and even the ugliest man starts looking really and I do mean REALLY good, hot and well deserving of love.😊

• Love
Reactions: freedomcalls
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
You don't believe there is an ugly for an ugly! Sir, I most strongly disagree. Go to your local Walmart shopping, and I promise you most solemnly you shall see uglies single, in pairs, and some with kids so ugly an accomplished pedophile, pimp, or human sex trafficking hunters would refuse to take them with prejudice. As for ugly a few beers, shots, THC gummies and or maybe a joint and even the ugliest man starts looking really and I do mean REALLY good, hot and well deserving of love.😊
You act like all uglies desire each other. Uglies desire attractive people, just almost never vice versa. In some cases, ugly people feel like they have to settle for other ugly people. That's unfair for both people in that situation. You have a very positive, but unrealistic view of things.
As for ugly a few beers, shots, THC gummies and or maybe a joint and even the ugliest man starts looking really and I do mean REALLY good, hot and well deserving of love.😊
Also, this sounds like something that will result in a ONS, which is far from actual love. Anyone could be desperate enough to sleep with the most hideous person, but that is definitely not "love". Such cope.

Last edited:
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
I have seen ugly couples, and this confuses me, but it still doesn't mean that all ugly people could find a match.

I think that if drugs are required to perceive someone as attractive, then that, if anything, speaks to their true undesirability in a way that might be hilarious or humiliating, or maybe both, depending on who you ask.

Reactions: GasMonkey, come to dust and WorthlessTrash
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
You don't believe there is an ugly for an ugly! Sir, I most strongly disagree. Go to your local Walmart shipping, and I promise you most solemnly you shall see uglies single, in pairs, and some with kids so ugly an accomplished pedophile, pimp, or human sex trafficking hunters would refuse to take them with prejudice. As for ugly a few beers, shots, THC gummies and or maybe a joint and even the ugliest man starts looking really and I do mean REALLY good, hot and well deserving of love.😊
I have seen ugly couples, and this confuses me, but it still doesn't mean that all ugly people could find a match.

I think that if drugs are required to perceive someone as attractive, then that, if anything, speaks to their true undesirability in a way that might be hilarious or humiliating, or maybe both, depending on who you ask.
When singles go to bars and night clubs, we are not looking to immediately get married. If one is going to party, alcohol, THC are always fun! I can promise you that sitting home and saying I am lonely, isn't gonna get you anyone. If your able going to the aforementioned night spots, is how you meet people, make friends, and occasionally find Mr Right, but more often Mr RightNow!😋

WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
This is very cringe.

Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
You don't believe there is an ugly for an ugly! Sir, I most strongly disagree. Go to your local Walmart shipping, and I promise you most solemnly you shall see uglies single, in pairs, and some with kids so ugly an accomplished pedophile, pimp, or human sex trafficking hunters would refuse to take them with prejudice. As for ugly a few beers, shots, THC gummies and or maybe a joint and even the ugliest man starts looking really and I do mean REALLY good, hot and well deserving of love.😊

When singles go to bars and night clubs, we are not looking to immediately get married. If one is going to party, alcohol, THC are always fun! I can promise you that sitting home and saying I am lonely, isn't gonna get you anyone. If your able going to the aforementioned night spots, is how you meet people, make friends, and occasionally find Mr Right, but more often Mr RightNow!😋
You can have fun that way and it's something, personally though I would find it insulting if I could only get attention from people under the influence.

• Aww..
Reactions: WorthlessTrash
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Try not to put on weight.

makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
You can have fun that way and it's something, personally though I would find it insulting if I could only get attention from people under the influence.
My dear friend at the places I mentioned, most of us ARE under the influence of something! Drugs, alcohol, evil spirits.......

• Yay!
Reactions: WorthlessTrash
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
My dear friend at the places I mentioned, most of us ARE under the influence of something! Drugs, alcohol, evil spirits.......
That's fine but it's not fully genuine. We may seek to be desired for our sober selves. I know I do. Having to rely on drugs to get attention would personally make me feel bad about myself

Reactions: WhatPowerIs
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
That's fine but it's not fully genuine. We may seek to be desired for our sober selves. I know I do. Having to rely on drugs to get attention would personally make me feel bad about myself
And remember sometimes you might get another date, and another....that can lead you to Mr or Ms Right! It takes time but with 8 billion people on earth, there has got to be someone for us all. I know damn well that no one can be so undesirable, that 8 billion people would turn them down!

Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
And remember sometimes you might get another date, and another....that can lead you to Mr or Ms Right! It takes time but with 8 billion people on earth, there has got to be someone for us all. I know damn well that no one can be so undesirable, that 8 billion people would turn them down!
There are factors such as age, gender, and relationship status which filter 8 B down greatly to a much smaller number. I think the existence of never taken people proves the opposite

Reactions: GasMonkey, come to dust, SFB123 and 1 other person
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
This argument is flawed. You are not likely at all to meet even 1% of the world's population. You won't be meeting all 8 billion people in this world. Not to mention a great number of those 8 million people are underage, so that automatically disqualifies them.

Reactions: GasMonkey, come to dust and SFB123
S

SFB123

Apr 5, 2021
Ik it's such a shame. I'm doomed then as a very unattractive guy. I never get noticed by the opposite gender ever. Just always looked down on with disgust and treated with contempt 😪
This is very cringe.
Fr. I personally don't believe there is a match for everyone 😭
This argument is flawed. You are not likely at all to meet even 1% of the world's population. You won't be meeting all 8 billion people in this world. Not to mention a great number of those 8 million people are underage, so that automatically disqualifies them.
Thank you, this makes logical sense ❤. Takes the unfitting optimism straight out of question!

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: GasMonkey and WorthlessTrash
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
He's a very attractive guy imo. This is coming from a very unattractive male who could only dream to look as good as that :(
Cope

LesbianCarpetPython

LesbianCarpetPython

Smell lord
Sep 24, 2022
You'd be surprised how grooming yourself well and wearing trendy clothes actually makes an ugly person look pretty good

• Yay!
LonelyHopelessDude

LonelyHopelessDude

Student
Dec 17, 2019
I see someone uglier than me actually living a better life and just feel deep void and think of at what f-ing high level my uselessness and doom is.
Yeah its ranting time

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: WorthlessTrash and Disappointered
C

come to dust

Arcanist
Oct 28, 2019
If everyone was like you then the world would only date white blonds. Things may be a little more diverse than that, but like you, everyone else has strict and rigid standards.

Reactions: GasMonkey and WorthlessTrash
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Thank you, this makes logical sense ❤. Takes the unfitting optimism straight out of question!
True. They didn't even bother to respond back. Sometimes that's a clear sign that they had nothing to refute it.

Reactions: SFB123 and GasMonkey
WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
Because I'm not a fit white blond, wouldn't I be ugly according to you?? I am not trying to attack you but I am just trying to understand, I have long since believed that one of your reasons for coming to the forum was that you yourself believed you weren't attractive because you didn't fit into that mold.

makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Because I'm not a fit white blond, wouldn't I be ugly according to you?? I am not trying to attack you but I am just trying to understand, I have long since believed that one of your reasons for coming to the forum was that you yourself believed you weren't attractive because you didn't fit into that mold.
Not being happy with my appearance is my problem, fault, hang up, what ever. But most of they guys I have dated were not blonds. I feel that my personal appearance is a genetic defect within myself. So yeah, I like blonds so much that I am willing to die because I am not blond. It's ok for other dudes not to be blond, it is NOT and NEVER shall be OK that I am not one. Hope that helps

WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
Not being happy with my appearance is my problem, fault, hang up, what ever. But most of they guys I have dated were not blonds. I feel that my personal appearance is a genetic defect within myself. So yeah, I like blonds so much that I am willing to die because I am not blond. It's ok for other dudes not to be blond, it is NOT and NEVER shall be OK that I am not one. Hope that helps
I understand. Have you looked into hair dyes? I know it's not the same as being a natural blond but have you tried them just to see what they look like? I hope this question doesn't come off as mean or insincere or triggering for you in any way because I do not intend for it to be that way.

• Hugs
Reactions: Disappointered and makethepainstop
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Sounds like me and my dysphoria.

Reactions: makethepainstop
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
I understand. Have you looked into hair dyes? I know it's not the same as being a natural blond but have you tried them just to see what they look like? I hope this question doesn't come off as mean or insincere or triggering for you in any way because I do not intend for it to be that way.
Currently wearing a nice bright auburn, red head! Bleaching burns hell out of my scalp!😵 Brother in law seeing my red hair commented, he said he thought I would have gone blond, told him how bad bleaching burns my scalp. Still next life I want blond hair.

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatPowerIs and WorthlessTrash
WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
Currently wearing a nice bright auburn, red head! Bleaching burns hell out of my scalp!😵 Brother in law seeing my red hair commented, he said he thought I would have gone blond, told him how bad bleaching burns my scalp. Still next life I want blond hair.
I understand. Red is a striking color though, so I hope you like it at the very least?

Reactions: makethepainstop
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
I understand. Red is a striking color though, so I hope you like it at the very least?
Oh hell yes! My teenage nephew commented, "Uncle you can work it!" (I think in today's teen speak it means it's good)?! 80 year old aunt said," That's the hair you should have been born with!' Even client at work have told me "Love the hair!" So it's been well received.