• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

ineed2die

Feb 15, 2024
Hello,
I understand that it is hard to do suicide by shotgun incorrectly.

However, do you want to aim on the top of your head, directly at your forehead, or maybe through your mouth?

Thanks,
ineed2die

Reactions: iloverachel
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Unfortunately, I'm not a gun expert, so don't take my words as an oracle. I found a photo on this website that says it's best to hit this point (brainstem):
Therefore, the best way is probably to put the barrel in your mouth and aim at this point.

But as I wrote above. I'm not an expert. It would be best if you entered this thread: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/guns-firearms-megathread.9042

Z-A

Z-A

Let me go
Mar 3, 2024
Shotguns bullet will blast through the skull like nothing and reach the brainstem in a millisecond, causing instant death, you won't even hear the click.

So, unlike a pistol which is recommended to be aimed at the brain from inside of your mouth, a shotgun doesn't have to be. It's more than enough powerful.

In essence, one moment you are alive and aware the next is like you never existed.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Shotguns bullet will blast through the skull like nothing and reach the brainstem in a millisecond, causing instant death, you won't even hear the click.

So, unlike a pistol which is recommended to be aimed at the brain from inside of your mouth, a shotgun doesn't have to be. It's more than enough powerful.

In essence, one moment you are alive and aware the next is like you never existed.
Will a contact shot with a shotgun 12 gauge 00 buckshot penetrate the skull on the side of the head or on forehead aimed toward brain stem? I think shuaiby might have used buckshot against the forehead as I described it

Last edited:
Z-A

Z-A

Let me go
Mar 3, 2024
Will a contact shot with a shotgun 12 gauge 00 buckshot penetrate the skull on the side of the head or on forehead aimed toward brain stem? I think shuaiby might have used buckshot forehead as I described it
Yes, a 12 gauge shotgun loaded with 00 buckshot can easily penetrate the skull, particularly when aimed at vulnerable areas such as the forehead or the side of the head.

The pellets inside the shell have a relatively large diameter, similar to being simultaneously shot by multiple rifles. Most types of shotguns have enough power that's needed, that's why the chances of not surviving is almost 100%.

Last edited:
I

ineed2die

Feb 15, 2024

Good to know. Thank you.

Guy_Smiley

Guy_Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
Hello,
I understand that it is hard to do suicide by shotgun incorrectly.

However, do you want to aim on the top of your head, directly at your forehead, or maybe through your mouth?

Thanks,
ineed2die
Will a contact shot with a shotgun 12 gauge 00 buckshot penetrate the skull on the side of the head or on forehead aimed toward brain stem? I think shuaiby might have used buckshot forehead as I described it

A 12 gauge shotgun using 00 buckshot will literally blow half (or more) of your head off. The only possible way to survive is if you place the muzzle under your chin and aim straight up. In that case, you would blow your face clean off but might miss enough of the brain to survive.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
A 12 gauge shotgun using 00 buckshot will literally blow half (or more) of your head off. The only possible way to survive is if you place the muzzle under your chin and aim straight up. In that case, you would blow your face clean off but might miss enough of the brain to survive.
Thanks @Z-A and @Guy_Smiley

Ronnie Mcnut placed a rifle under his chin. I think it might have been a 30.06 or 300 win mag . blew his head completely off. Or I don't know if it was some other rifle or shotgun . Did you see the video. It's on watch people die.tv. What do you think Ronnie used? Anyone?

Heres another shotgun to side of head. Head seems to explode and brain comes out:

Last edited:
Sageiois

Sageiois

Apr 6, 2024
Would a 16 gauge shotgun work too? Its all i have atm but i can get slugs or buckshot for it easily