NoTearsRemain

NoTearsRemain

Jan 22, 2024
Hi all,

So as a uni student living on-campus I might have to receive the package after it has been processed by RA's in the dorm's mailroom. Are there any aspects about SN shipping that would raise a red flag to these people or are they allowed to inspect packages? In the US for context.

Reactions: 0000000000000
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
There are really few people who are aware of this particular SN's purpose of use. Basically there are really few people who know that SN even exists. Plus, it may be useful for other purposes, too. So in case anyone asks, say that your friend asked you to buy it because you had an international bank account or whatever and you were able to purchase it from abroad for them. I don't think it would raise any questions though. It's very unpopular.

Reactions: NoTearsRemain
NoTearsRemain

NoTearsRemain

Jan 22, 2024
There are really few people who are aware of this particular SN's purpose of use. Basically there are really few people who know that SN even exists. Plus, it may be useful for other purposes, too. So in case anyone asks, say that your friend asked you to buy it because you had an international bank account or whatever and you were able to purchase it from abroad for them. I don't think it would raise any questions though. It's very unpopular.
Thanks for the reassurance,

Getting my hands on the SN itself is proving troublesome as I don't have institutional credentials, though. I'm about to see a doctor in a few hours to try and get my hands on Reglan for my AE. I'm planning on obtaining Valium for my sedative although I have no clue where to begin as most online pharmacies are so sketchy and my funds aren't infinite.

A shame that most Polish sites I've looked at don't ship to the US. As far as I can tell those aren't as strict about credentials.

dinosavr

dinosavr

Dec 14, 2023
I'm about to see a doctor in a few hours to try and get my hands on Reglan for my AE. I'm planning on obtaining Valium for my sedative although I have no clue where to begin as most online pharmacies are so sketchy and my funds aren't infinite.
My psychiatrist offered me once to prescribe me valium. You can try telling the doctor that you have problems with anxiety at uni, that you're failing classes or something, and that you've already tried hydroxyzine and all it does is make you sleepy. (That was my case, don't know if that'll work for you too. It's just that they usually choose hydro first because it's not addictive).
A shame that most Polish sites I've looked at don't ship to the US. As far as I can tell those aren't as strict about credentials.
True. Unfortunately they seem to be more strict when it comes down to international shipping, especially outside EU, but I guess you can try contacting them by email. Maybe they will be able to make an exception

Last edited:
NoTearsRemain

NoTearsRemain

Jan 22, 2024
My psychiatrist offered me once to prescribe me valium. You can try telling the doctor that you have problems with anxiety at uni, that you're failing classes or something, and that you've already tried hydroxyzine and all it does is make you sleepy. (That was my case, don't know if that'll work for you too. It's just that they usually choose hydro first because it's not addictive).

True. Unfortunately they seem to be more strict when it comes down to international shipping, especially outside EU, but I guess you can try contacting them by email. Maybe they will be able to make an exception
How long between your first psychiatrist appointment and your Valium prescription did it take? I got my AE (Ondansetron) today from my uni health center, though I'll try to lie my way up to Reglan tomorrow (something like my mom recommended it since it worked for her or whatever).

Do you know if psychiatrists will be spooked from prescribing me Valium if I recently got prescribed Ondansetron/Reglan? Since I'm doing all this through my uni health center they might likely have my full medical history or whatever. I'm worrying that my doctor might get some ideas from seeing me recently getting AE's, but don't want to have to wait too long to get my first appointment/Valium prescription.

dinosavr

dinosavr

Dec 14, 2023
How long between your first psychiatrist appointment and your Valium prescription did it take? I got my AE (Ondansetron) today from my uni health center, though I'll try to lie my way up to Reglan tomorrow (something like my mom recommended it since it worked for her or whatever).

Do you know if psychiatrists will be spooked from prescribing me Valium if I recently got prescribed Ondansetron/Reglan? Since I'm doing all this through my uni health center they might likely have my full medical history or whatever. I'm worrying that my doctor might get some ideas from seeing me recently getting AE's, but don't want to have to wait too long to get my first appointment/Valium prescription.
It wasn't that long, a month, I guess. I started taking antidepressants the first appointment and a month after we were increasing the dose. And as one of my side effects was anxiety she offered me hydro. I told her I already tried it (I actually did but you can lie just as well) and it didn't help so she said that I should schedule another appointment if the anxiety would be too overwhelming and she'll prescribe me valium. I never did that though and I regret it :(
And I don't think you should be worried about the history of your prescriptions. Most probably you will be asked about suicidal thoughts by the psychiatrist and you can just lie again or not tell the whole truth. There are no ways to find out you are suicidal if you won't tell her yourself. People take anti emetics for many different reasons and I guess using them to ctb is not that popular actually.
The more that it's a uni health center I guess it will not be the most professional doctor in the country hahah so I think they will not be suspicious