SentimentalTrip

SentimentalTrip

Mar 30, 2023
With every passing month I am getting more and more desperate to CTB. I am considering SN, but I have some questions from those who have experience ordering it in the United States.

1. Does purchasing SN guarantee you'll get a welfare check, or is it random?
2. When welfare checks occur, do they intercept your package or does it usually happen after it arrives in the mail?
3. Is there a way to avoid getting a welfare check? Can you order it to a PO Box?

Thanks.

DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
Bumpity bump bump. Are these even a thing in the US? Everyone I've seen mention it is in Europe or Canada.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
I had a welfare check after IC seller got caught and arrested. I didn't have a welfare check when I ordered from CCS. But that was a couple months ago so idk what the situation is now. I don't think they are gonna do it now tbh

• Wow
Reactions: DyingToDie123
DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
I had a welfare check after IC seller got caught and arrested. I didn't have a welfare check when I ordered from CCS. But that was a couple months ago so idk what the situation is now. I don't think they are gonna do it now tbh
Arrested? In the US? I was told I wasn't under arrest for my welfare check at the bridge.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
No the guy who was arrested was in Canada. He was selling sodium nitrite and got caught. Everyone who bought from him got a welfare check including me. Welfare checks they don't arrest you. Just talk about it and that's it. The other sn I bought I didn't receive any welfare check

M

Mr Nessuno

Oct 16, 2023
No the guy who was arrested was in Canada. He was selling sodium nitrite and got caught. Everyone who bought from him got a welfare check including me. Welfare checks they don't arrest you. Just talk about it and that's it. The other sn I bought I didn't receive any welfare check
Do you mind sharing how the welfare check conversation went?

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I haven't heard of any welfare checks in the U.S. for buying SN, cops stay busy, so do social workers, usually the only time a welfare check is done is if neighbors or relatives call the cops out of concern.

Reactions: sad_rock
Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
I bought SN from CCS then moved a week later šŸ˜‚ got a new credit card and haven't had any Wellfare checks. CCS it seems wasn't a source for long. Can anyone link me threads to know how effective CCS SN is?

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
I bought SN from CCS then moved a week later šŸ˜‚ got a new credit card and haven't had any Wellfare checks. CCS it seems wasn't a source for long. Can anyone link me threads to know how effective CCS SN is?

The OP made a successful attempt using CCS SN.

Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
Just read that one, thank you! If there's more, lmk!

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Just read that one, thank you! If there's more, lmk!
I'm not familiar with any more but that case attests to the integrity of the product. She tested hers beforehand and I guess you should too.

Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
I'm not familiar with any more but that case attests to the integrity of the product. She tested hers beforehand and I guess you should too.
Definitely, I'm legally blind, so testing when the time comes will be interesting, but I'll figure it out.