• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

BPDprisoner

BPDprisoner

Jul 4, 2018
I have been hpspitalized 4 times in the past - and each time i admitted myself to avoid being forced. So i had maintained since the moment seeing amy doctor once on the ward that i was just overreacting and didnt need to be there. Each time the doctor would agree and at 72 hours i was discharged immediately.

My question is, if i volunteerly sign myself in, how can i make sure i stay there for a longer time period? If any of you have stayed longer, how long and what was theor reasoning for keeping you?

I know theyre not someone you want to be. I am just trying to attempt to get the DBT therapy i need and also see if i do actually feel any change or reason to live after getting help without any distractions for longer than 72 hours.

Any advice on being in the hospital for longer than the minimum requirements? What was their reasoning for keeping you? What would make them keep you longer?

Also please dont judge. I just want to have a real chance of seeing if it can change anything, and in the past i was not honest about needing help and was rushed out at 72 hours.... i think if i was there longer i would know for sure there is no hope for me and cbt is the best option, as i suspected...

M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
I have been hpspitalized 4 times in the past - and each time i admitted myself to avoid being forced. So i had maintained since the moment seeing amy doctor once on the ward that i was just overreacting and didnt need to be there. Each time the doctor would agree and at 72 hours i was discharged immediately.

My question is, if i volunteerly sign myself in, how can i make sure i stay there for a longer time period? If any of you have stayed longer, how long and what was theor reasoning for keeping you?

I know theyre not someone you want to be. I am just trying to attempt to get the DBT therapy i need and also see if i do actually feel any change or reason to live after getting help without any distractions for longer than 72 hours.

Any advice on being in the hospital for longer than the minimum requirements? What was their reasoning for keeping you? What would make them keep you longer?

Also please dont judge. I just want to have a real chance of seeing if it can change anything, and in the past i was not honest about needing help and was rushed out at 72 hours.... i think if i was there longer i would know for sure there is no hope for me and cbt is the best option, as i suspected...

Why do you want to me addmited? Can't yoi get that cbt outside of a mental hospital such an impatient? I would recomend just being honest with them. If you insist you need to stay and tell them you are going to kill yourself by jumping head first they are going to have very hard time dischraging you. Don't be surprised if you end up staying longer than you woild like though