• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

jbear824

jbear824

F*ck humanity. Let's end this.
Jul 4, 2023
So I'm on 2 medications that interact when taken together. One is a dream suppressant that also lowers blood pressure..the other is a sedative. When taken together they interact it lowers your heart rate, blood pressure and respiratory rate. I know this because I've taken them together before, in small amounts.

If I took both bottles of these meds, is there potential it would kill me? My hope is that I would pass out first and then kinda just slip away while unconscious.

nadia225

nadia225

journey to reach the light
Aug 18, 2023
It depends on one the amount that is considered "dangerous" and the side effects. In my opinion medication can be extremely risky as in high failure rate if not done right because in all honesty if you don't do the correct research and take the right cocktail you will just be causing extreme prolong discomfort until you die which will probably take a while depending on what you take or just mess up your organs in some way if you do survive which is irreversible. So I would advise to do some research and case studies about the mix of medication you want to take and fatality of it (i.e has it been done before successfully or similarly to the medication you are using.)

Reactions: fetty, Praestat_Mori and jbear824
fetty

fetty

Not a cop
Aug 18, 2023
Basically what Nadia said... drug interactions can be extremely unpredictable... what you've experienced while mixing the two might completely change at higher doses and you might end up in an unexpected, fucked up, agonizing situation.

Reactions: jbear824, nadia225 and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Without knowing what meds you intend to OD it's impossible to say anything about it. What medications are you talking about?

I personally would only follow researched ODs described in the PPeH or this ones here.

Reactions: fetty