• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Sandwich280

Feb 8, 2024
Will this rope be good for full hanging? im somewhere around 40-50kg

61QAMSBjDKL AC SX679

S

Sandwich280

Feb 8, 2024
No don't use this. It's too thin (10-14mm is recommended) and this kinda rope isn't smooth or comfortable at all because cotton has a lot of lint and fibres which create additional friction and rope burn (it says it's soft because it's not taking into account being around someone's neck bearing their bodyweight and motion). Go for a polyester double braided mooring line which is stronger and much more comfortable and less likely to leave marks of you practice, it also has a loop woven in so you don't need to tie a knot around your anchor point). I have both of these ropes so I know from first hand experience.
Okay thanks ill try and find that instead

Upvote 0