AMATERASU :-)

AMATERASU :-)

Dec 21, 2023
Thank you for the compliment as well. The packaging was as discreet as possible—just a plain box with a label, nothing more (no mention of the contents). Inside the box, there was no padding, just the plastic container with the SN. The SN I received was produced by BM.
I also ordered from that source but I'm not sure the producer is BM since I compared the two manufacturer codes and they didnt match. How were you able to confirm that it is the same one?

B

Broken131

Aug 2, 2024
Hey, sorry for the late question, but I would like to know: did you receive a wellness check or any complications of the sort, or did you take some measures to prevent that? I'm also from the Netherlands, and I know SN has gotten quite a bit of attention here over the years, so I'm worried that purchasing it would flag me or something. I live with parents, so it would be really bad.
I am in USA and I just bought some on Amazon. It was very easy. Now I'm worried that maybe I didn't get the right stuff.

N

nibbleone

Oct 14, 2023
I am in USA and I just bought some on Amazon. It was very easy. Now I'm worried that maybe I didn't get the right stuff.
Let me know if you test it. That seller on A doesn't have a valid phone number or email. Seems weird.