W

Willdieby30

recently unbanned
Aug 21, 2018
and wallowing in how fucking useless i am and how much of a lonely failure i will always be,

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei and Miss_Takes
M

Miss_Takes

Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Dec 4, 2020
Im a big fan of the 'wallow' ... set a timer 'wallow' ... get up and do something/anything else ... rinse and repeat

As many times as necessary.

For me wallowing has a definite shelf life if tackle it this way.

I wallowed about 5 times yesterday ... it made the bits in between more bearable with a bit of distraction.

Its not going to magically fix anything though but what is?

• Love
Reactions: Sensei, Isadeth and Willdieby30
W

Willdieby30

recently unbanned
Aug 21, 2018
i get up and do things. life is so cruel. i'm so lonely

M

Miss_Takes

Dec 4, 2020
I hear ya ... isnt there an aspect of that to why we are all here ...
Noone is here because their life is just too great.
Have you got a skipping rope?
I recommend skipping until you fall down and cant skip anymore .... for some of us this is a quicker process than others.

• Love
Reactions: Willdieby30
W

Willdieby30

recently unbanned
Aug 21, 2018
I hear ya ... isnt there an aspect of that to why we are all here ...
Noone is here because their life is just too great.
Have you got a skipping rope?
I recommend skipping until you fall down and cant skip anymore .... for some of us this is a quicker process than others.
i do, in the sense that i have things to say to people, but i dont want them to get sick of me or ask too much of them. with mental health as well, its like my legs, in this sense, are broken

M

Miss_Takes

Dec 4, 2020
I was serious about the skipping .... physical exertion to the point of exhaustion.
There are no magic solutions of course but sometimes we need to just embrace the fuckeupedness and scream.
Feel free to scream it all out in a pm to me if you want. Just let me know if you want an answer or not and beware ... today most of my marbles are still in the jar ... just ... but that can change and that wont be your doing but might mean I go silent.

• Love
Reactions: Willdieby30 and Sensei
W

Willdieby30

recently unbanned
Aug 21, 2018
I was serious about the skipping .... physical exertion to the point of exhaustion.
There are no magic solutions of course but sometimes we need to just embrace the fuckeupedness and scream.
Feel free to scream it all out in a pm to me if you want. Just let me know if you want an answer or not and beware ... today most of my marbles are still in the jar ... just ... but that can change and that wont be your doing but might mean I go silent.
no, i know. i dont have a rope, or the energy. do want to scream. thanks for being upfront