• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

Isaac777

Feb 29, 2020
Hi everyone
I wanted to make this post as an outreach to those who are knowledgeable with this. I just bought 2 grams of heroin (my friend who is trustworthy and a junkie said the guy i bought from sells the purest you'll ever come across) - I got it via direct deal with bitcoin. Anyways I bought the other supplies ( needles, syringes etc ) but I want to know what's the best way to ctb with this. Anyone have personal experience with heroin that might be able to inform me what I can expect?
Will intravenous 1 gram be enough, and will it be painless?
Thanks

Reactions: adam&eve, sadworld, Pandora_91 and 10 others
Crows

Crows

Look in the mirror in the dark there you will see
Mar 8, 2020
I've also been thinking about going this way but wish there was a different way to OD than using a needle.

Reactions: adam&eve, NodusTollens, sadworld and 3 others
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Hello, that's a really good method for sure. According to PePH, it is very peaceful, same as F or Morphine. IV 2 grams would still be better cuz you don't know what is LD50 for your body (nobody knows). You will need to heat it anyway and use a bigger injector.

Reactions: OhSoSinful, sadworld and Pandora_91
one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
Hi everyone
I wanted to make this post as an outreach to those who are knowledgeable with this. I just bought 2 grams of heroin (my friend who is trustworthy and a junkie said the guy i bought from sells the purest you'll ever come across) - I got it via direct deal with bitcoin. Anyways I bought the other supplies ( needles, syringes etc ) but I want to know what's the best way to ctb with this. Anyone have personal experience with heroin that might be able to inform me what I can expect?
Thanks

Have you ever shot up before? Just asking because i think you need to know how to properly inject yourself before even trying this method.

Reactions: NodusTollens, sadworld, Neville1 and 5 others
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Have you ever shot up before? Just asking because i think you need to know how to properly inject yourself before even trying this method.
Yes, OP can try injecting distilled water first

Reactions: adam&eve, sadworld, Jumper Geo and 1 other person
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Hi everyone
Thanks

I'm not a junkie or professional but I have heard its a peaceful way to go especially if it's mixed with fentanyl which makes it even more potent, I have moved back to where I grew up and a lot of my school friends turned out to be junkies and I can't find none of them they have either od or left the area. I have considered this method but I hate needles.

Hope you find some good advice.

Cheers Geo

Reactions: NodusTollens, Hennessy, Isaac777 and 3 others
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
I'm not a junkie or professional but I have heard its a peaceful way to go especially if it's mixed with fentanyl which makes it even more potent, I have moved back to where I grew up and a lot of my school friends turned out to be junkies and I can't find none of them they have either od or left the area. I have considered this method but I hate needles.

Hope you find some good advice.

Cheers Geo

I hate needles to. Plus i would have no idea WTF fuck i was doing. Since i've never injected myself with anything.

Reactions: Hennessy and Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
I hate needles to. Plus i would have no idea WTF fuck i was doing. Since i've never injected myself with anything.

Same here I would probably bleed to death, lol

Reactions: Nymph, Hennessy and one4all
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
Reactions: Hennessy, DaFloof, Crows and 1 other person
O

Over&out

Feb 21, 2020
I've never injected anything either, I thought about this method before but 1 how do I know I'm buying quality, 2 would I be able to inject enough to be fatal before passing out.

Reactions: Hennessy
I

Isaac777

Feb 29, 2020
I have not shot up before, i guess I made this post because I wanted to ask if there's anyone who could help me out with the ins and outs of that.
I've never injected anything either, I thought about this method before but 1 how do I know I'm buying quality, 2 would I be able to inject enough to be fatal before passing out.
Those are my very questions right now, except I've got access to extremely pure heroin. I just don't know how to administer this to myself

Last edited:
Reactions: Hennessy
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
I have not shot up before, i guess I made this post because I wanted to ask if there's anyone who could help me out with the ins and outs of that.

Those are my very questions right now, except I've got access to extremely pure heroin. I just don't know how to administer this to myself

That much i can't help yo with. I have no experience in this field. And would not just try and give you advice on it. Sorry

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Hi everyone
Thanks

Hiya

Here is a link from the pph not very informative but you might find something helpful. I'm glad I read it as I was thinking of swallowing it but it just turns back into morphine so I learned something new, lol.

Cheers Geo

Reactions: Metalhead, Isaac777 and one4all
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
ALso might be helpful to "Search" the document for key phrases. That sucker is long :sunglasses:

Reactions: Isaac777 and Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
ALso might be helpful to "Search" the document for key phrases. That sucker is long :sunglasses:

Yes I did copy the pages but it only linked to the main page.

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020

I meant if someone DLs that manual (from the link) it could be helpful to search it, instead of reading everything that might not matter to their method :sunglasses:

Reactions: Jumper Geo
SleepyTime

SleepyTime

Oct 10, 2019
Here is a useful thread from last year that has a lot of information on heroin.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/heroin-megathread-shall-we-start.21255/

Reactions: Metalhead
jimbob1000

jimbob1000

Student
Feb 21, 2020
I was planning on going down this route, I purchased an ounce of H , intending to swallow it, but I got scammed and sold some hot chocolate powder instead , i found a junkie in town and he rang somebody to meet me in town , I was such a fool. I also learned that even if it was real h I would have probably vomited it back up

N

noko

Not tortured
Feb 14, 2020
Yes, OP can try injecting distilled water first
Saline solution, from the pharmacy. Not distilled water, that will cause problems.

Reactions: adam&eve, MartyByrde, ImsooDone1N and 2 others
D

Depressive1995

Feb 3, 2020
If you wake up again from an heroine or methadone overdose, what could be the consequences in the worst case? Could you get mentally disabled?

Mimikyu

Mimikyu

Dec 8, 2019
Is it possible to take the Heroin orally instead of through IV?

Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
Is it possible to take the Heroin orally instead of through IV?
If heroin take orally it becomes to morphine, and morphine don't necessarily promise a sure death

BumperCrop

BumperCrop

Feb 2, 2020
If heroin take orally it becomes to morphine, and morphine don't necessarily promise a sure death
Actually, heroin is a prodrug for morphine. It "becomes" morphine regardless of ROA. The major difference between morphine and heroin (diamorphine) is that heroin more quickly crosses the blood-brain barrier. It's also more potent per mg than morphine.

The dose makes the poison. One can CTB with almost any opioid supposing they take enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: adam&eve
Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
Actually, heroin is a prodrug for morphine. It "becomes" morphine regardless of ROA. The major difference between morphine and heroin (diamorphine) is that heroin more quickly crosses the blood-brain barrier. It's also more potent per mg than morphine.

The dose makes the poison. One can CTB with almost any opioid supposing they take enough.
From the PPeh Screenshot 2020 03 29 16 48 52 1570558323 EDIT 1

BumperCrop

BumperCrop

Feb 2, 2020
What's your point? Heroin is metabolized into morphine. I'm aware. Heroin is a prodrug for morphine (just as I said before). It doesn't matter which ROA is used, heroin will metabolize into morphine. Oral bioavailability of both heroin and morphine is poor; nobody should attempt to ctb with oral morphine or heroin. IV would be ideal.
Read more about heroin here.

Last edited:
Reactions: adam&eve, Ἡγησίας and Yomyom
Sunshine

Sunshine

Student
Jan 11, 2019
Why is dying from a Heroin overdose supposedly peaceful but overdosing on pain meds is horrible?

>When you take heroin, it binds to your brain's opioid receptors in the same way as prescription painkillers. Not only do you not feel any pain, but you also feel a euphoric rush created by dopamine.

Nobbo

Nobbo

Apr 21, 2020
Is swallowing 2grams of heroin enough? If not what would it do to me?

Reactions: adam&eve and Depressive1995
Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
There are many factors that weigh into whether or not H will provide a way to CTB (tolerance, purity, finding the right spot for injection, etc), and if you fail, you may become addicted or permanently damaged. So please, if you intend to try this do the research - both here and google. There is a ton of information out there.

I am so sorry circumstances have brought you to a place where you are considering this and yet, I understand as well.

<3

Reactions: Pookie
F

Fentanull

Nov 17, 2020
I tried to kill myself with fentanyl and just ended up addicted to the point I can't afford to buy a gun anymore. If you're serious I'd recommend snorting all of it ASAP if it's powdered, or injecting if it's tar. Its kind of a pain in the ass injecting, though; definitely do some research online. Just know that if you get addicted to opiates, shit will get SO VERY MUCH worse, LONG before it ever kills you.

Reactions: adam&eve and Butterflyshadow