• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

iamgoddamnlost

Jul 25, 2024
Hi
Can anyone tell me sodium nitrite websites, like where can I find it? Also cod available? Also not too expensive, I can't afford that.
I don't have money, I might have to steal so due to all these reasons.
I wanna know.
Also how many hours to be precise and it will do it's work?
Should I take it as it is or what and how exactly? And lastly don't tell me the amount in measures, I don't have measuring cups

Reactions: mckf
W

Wish2Exit

Jul 15, 2024
Hi
Can anyone tell me sodium nitrite websites, like where can I find it? Also cod available? Also not too expensive, I can't afford that.
I wanna know.
Should I take it as it is or what and how exactly? And lastly don't tell me the amount in measures, I don't have measuring cups
Hi, I would tell you the website where I bought my SN, but
Hi
I wanna know.
Your questions are similar to ones I had when I began researching methods like SN and where to buy it or find other means of exiting. But one of the rules for using this site is to not name websites. I think it's okay that I tell you that most reputable online chemical suppliers require the buyer to be affiliated with institutions registered with a given chemical business, meaning providing ID numbers and so forth. I kept searching and searching until I found one that did not. Nonetheless, SN is expensive.

For your other questions about amount, timeframe, procedures, etc, I used the Search bar on this site to find information others provided - others who are more informed than me about SN or other methods. You may need to research inexpensive or cost-free methods since money is an obstacle. Also, my biggest fear has been my method failing, so I had to be patient to make sure all my questions were answered, and the details of my procedure were figured out. Not that you are, but I heeded others' warnings that hastily throwing something together may backfire. Hope that helps.

Reactions: lilmisswbd2cbt
andreamysk

andreamysk

Jun 29, 2024
Hi @iamgoddamnlost. Sorry, but no one here on the forum will publicly list websites or names of manufacturers/stores and you are too newbie to PM (forum rules to protect from scams). In the meantime, do some studying starting from here https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-method-comprehensive-guide-sn-method.121672/ and/or through the forum search function (top right). And you should at least get a precision scale to measure the amount needed

Reactions: lilmisswbd2cbt
L

lilmisswbd2cbt

Jul 12, 2024
@Wish2Exit & @andreamysk would either of you be willing to pm me your source(s)? šŸ™

M

MyTimeIsUp

Perhaps I'll be important when I'm long gone?
Feb 27, 2024
Not likely anyone would trust you after a day

I

iamgoddamnlost

Jul 25, 2024
Hi @iamgoddamnlost. Sorry, but no one here on the forum will publicly list websites or names of manufacturers/stores and you are too newbie to PM (forum rules to protect from scams). In the meantime, do some studying starting from here https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-method-comprehensive-guide-sn-method.121672/ and/or through the forum search function (top right). And you should at least get a precision scale to measure the amount needed
Ooh okay thanks
Thankyou a
Hi, I would tell you the website where I bought my SN, but

Your questions are similar to ones I had when I began researching methods like SN and where to buy it or find other means of exiting. But one of the rules for using this site is to not name websites. I think it's okay that I tell you that most reputable online chemical suppliers require the buyer to be affiliated with institutions registered with a given chemical business, meaning providing ID numbers and so forth. I kept searching and searching until I found one that did not. Nonetheless, SN is expensive.

For your other questions about amount, timeframe, procedures, etc, I used the Search bar on this site to find information others provided - others who are more informed than me about SN or other methods. You may need to research inexpensive or cost-free methods since money is an obstacle. Also, my biggest fear has been my method failing, so I had to be patient to make sure all my questions were answered, and the details of my procedure were figured out. Not that you are, but I heeded others' warnings that hastily throwing something together may backfire. Hope that helps.
Thankyou I appreciate it, the problem is I can't use other methods probably. I am thinking of using some sort of poison only
I will see what I can do, thanks