• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

ThisIsNotAPipe

Jun 24, 2023
I've been doing some research and it seems like Fentanyl would be the best way to end my life. I'm currently visiting some friends in NYC. Does anybody have any recommendations or suggestions on where I can purchase some fentanyl. I've never done the drug before. The purpose for the purchase would be to use it to overdose in the most peaceful way possible. If you have any suggestions let me know. I am also not averse to traveling to get a hold of it as well. A friend of mine suggested just going to East New York but that seems rather vague and uncertain. My hope is that getting a hold of this drug will give me the peace of mind I've been wanting for nearly all my life. If you have any suggestions on how to purchase it online, I'd also be happy to hear.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, Homo erectus, femmedelaville and 1 other person
C

Chelsea Leng

Student
Feb 3, 2024
I guess you havn't found Fentanyl.
I live in New York City too
my quesiton is how can you trust it if you get so called "fentanyl"?

have you considered another method?
Since we're near, we could help each other out to CTB, if you'd like.

Reactions: ThisIsNotAPipe, sserafim and Homo erectus
Napoleon

Napoleon

Aug 5, 2023
I'm in NYC as well. I reckon you might have some luck by migrant shelters, I've heard stuff about fent there from a family friend that works at one.

• Informative
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739 and sserafim
T

ThisIsNotAPipe

Jun 24, 2023
Chelsea Leng are you still around? I'd like to discuss CTB and possibly doing it.
I guess you havn't found Fentanyl.
I live in New York City too
my quesiton is how can you trust it if you get so called "fentanyl"?

have you considered another method?
Since we're near, we could help each other out to CTB, if you'd like.
Are you still around? Do you want to discuss this further?