• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

sadone2122

Oct 25, 2023
Thoughts? I'm in Portland Oregon so there are a couple of known suicide bridges. The vista bridge, which I think they put up barriers now though… or the less known steel bridge. A couple hung themselves from the steel bridge in 1998. So romantic. I just don't know if I could traumatize people like that… but at the same time, it seems kind of cool? I've been thinking a lot about where I'm gonna do it, and I'm thinking maybe a funeral home parking lot. Or the medical examiner parking lot. These people see death, ya know? So it wouldn't be completely traumatizing.

Reactions: GreenGlassDoor
fallintotheshadows

fallintotheshadows

Oct 23, 2023
I'll be driving about 24 hours to get to the golden gate Bridge after I give away all my money and everything to people I am close with. Then I'll send 1 months worth of payment to my mom since they cosigned my car long ago and then they will have to figure out my car after I give them the GPS location. But when they get that I'll already be gone I haven't had any anxiety about jumping yet but I am guessing when I get there I will but since I'm ready for it I know I'll still be able to do it. I know myself pretty well and if I'm this sure of something I wouldn't have had such a big plan for it. Hope whichever method you do is good for you and it brings your peace

Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
I'll be driving about 24 hours to get to the golden gate Bridge after I give away all my money and everything to people I am close with. Then I'll send 1 months worth of payment to my mom since they cosigned my car long ago and then they will have to figure out my car after I give them the GPS location. But when they get that I'll already be gone I haven't had any anxiety about jumping yet but I am guessing when I get there I will but since I'm ready for it I know I'll still be able to do it. I know myself pretty well and if I'm this sure of something I wouldn't have had such a big plan for it. Hope whichever method you do is good for you and it brings your peace
I envy your confidence. I've felt sure a couple of times until I'm starring it down. I'm still here in pain everyday holding on to false hope.

Reactions: hopeisdead and sadone2122
fallintotheshadows

fallintotheshadows

Oct 23, 2023
I envy your confidence. I've felt sure a couple of times until I'm starring it down. I'm still here in pain everyday holding on to false hope.
I mean I don't mind picking someone up if they are wanting to do it together but its just that I am just so sure of my own being. I have known what I want everytime I want it and so it shouldn't be hard for me to go ahead and end my life as long as I make sure there is no life to go back to. I make it seem as hard as possible so that even if si kicks in my brain will start to think and say "well I have no other place now I already got through all the steps." I got rid of my job. Will send all my money away still have debts that I made sure not to pay this month and so I am utterly fucked if I try to go back. And then the long drive to a popular ctb place should give me the last motivation to do so.

Reactions: thecolourgold
Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
I mean I don't mind picking someone up if they are wanting to do it together but its just that I am just so sure of my own being. I have known what I want everytime I want it and so it shouldn't be hard for me to go ahead and end my life as long as I make sure there is no life to go back to. I make it seem as hard as possible so that even if si kicks in my brain will start to think and say "well I have no other place now I already got through all the steps." I got rid of my job. Will send all my money away still have debts that I made sure not to pay this month and so I am utterly fucked if I try to go back. And then the long drive to a popular ctb place should give me the last motivation to do so.
Good advice.

Reactions: fallintotheshadows
S

sadone2122

Oct 25, 2023
I hope you have a happy send off. See ya on the other side

Reactions: thecolourgold and fallintotheshadows
R

realname

May 8, 2023
Thoughts? I'm in Portland Oregon so there are a couple of known suicide bridges. The vista bridge, which I think they put up barriers now though… or the less known steel bridge. A couple hung themselves from the steel bridge in 1998. So romantic. I just don't know if I could traumatize people like that… but at the same time, it seems kind of cool? I've been thinking a lot about where I'm gonna do it, and I'm thinking maybe a funeral home parking lot. Or the medical examiner parking lot. These people see death, ya know? So it wouldn't be completely traumatizing.
I wonder why you wouldn't consider the st johns bridge, as it is a 400ft drop...
Been thinking the same and in pdx also.

S

sadone2122

Oct 25, 2023
I wonder why you wouldn't consider the st johns bridge, as it is a 400ft drop...
Been thinking the same and in pdx also.
Only because it leads to water… that's why. Pm me? If you can

Reactions: realname