cyanideguy

cyanideguy

Sep 25, 2020
I had my monthly visit with my psych, albeit via phone. I had to work hard to not say anything that would trigger a 5150, that my days are numbered, at the mercy of A.

• Hugs
Reactions: purplesmoothie, Brokensaddle, Cowtipper and 2 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
It sucks not being able to speak freely.

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatIsMyLife, disabledandhopeless, Brokensaddle and 3 others
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
Yeah, it's horrible that if you are 100% truthful it could end up with you in the hospital. Depending where you are, majority of the wards don't even help you, they're just there to babysit you until they feel like you're not a danger to yourself.... It's messed up.

Reactions: purplesmoothie, Sorrygoodbye, disabledandhopeless and 1 other person
cyanideguy

cyanideguy

Sep 25, 2020
Yeah, it's horrible that if you are 100% truthful it could end up with you in the hospital. Depending where you are, majority of the wards don't even help you, they're just there to babysit you until they feel like you're not a danger to yourself.... It's messed up.
Here, it's three days and you're out.

Reactions: _Kaira_, purplesmoothie and Cowtipper
allym101

allym101

Ally
May 29, 2020
Been there done that. The psych ward is absolute hell, I try to avoid it at all costs. The nurses are cruel and the patients can be a hit or miss.

• Hugs
Reactions: _Kaira_, purplesmoothie and Ghost2211
UpandDownPrincess

UpandDownPrincess

Elementalist
Dec 31, 2019

That's all I really want from any of these places. Keep me safe until I go home. In fact, I hate it when they try and "help."

Reactions: _Kaira_
S

Sk1n1M1n

Experienced
Jan 29, 2020
I'm so sorry you are going through so much keep posting.

Reactions: _Kaira_ and purplesmoothie