B

ben7

Student
Dec 30, 2020
Apologies if this has been covered before, the question relates to PSSD.

If you have damaged receptors and an injured central nervous system from psychiatric drugs, is N definitely still effective or is SN a better guarantee?

I understand N works on receptors so this is why I wanted to check, not sure how SN works.

Thanks

Reactions: ihateantipsychotics
A

Anonymous_A

Arcanist
Oct 4, 2020
Your over complicating it.
They'll both kill you, follow the guides

Reactions: MikeDeross82 and M.M
P

Pharmaruined

Nobody gets out alive
Sep 10, 2020

If you have damaged receptors and an injured central nervous system from psychiatric drugs, is N definitely still effective or is SN a better guarantee?

I understand N works on receptors so this is why I wanted to check, not sure how SN works.

Thanks

Don't worry, I'm in the same boat.. but I've had a few surgeries thru the years and ive been put under just fine.. even when I was a raging insomniac.. couldn't sleep a wink the first year I was damaged.. N would be fine.

B

ben7

Student
Dec 30, 2020
Don't worry, I'm in the same boat.. but I've had a few surgeries thru the years and ive been put under just fine.. even when I was a raging insomniac.. couldn't sleep a wink the first year I was damaged.. N would be fine.
thanks

Reactions: Pharmaruined
I

ihateantipsychotics

Jul 14, 2021

Thanks
Wondering the same thing. My receptors are fucked up by antipsychotics and benzos and SSRIs. Will 2 bottles of N work? Medications, alcohol and coffee don't work on me anymore

Reactions: phersper
B

ben7

Student
Dec 30, 2020
The general consensus on here seems to be N is more powerful than all of these, seems like there is no way to be 100% sure.

Reactions: ihateantipsychotics
phersper

phersper

F*ck psychiatry
Jun 28, 2023

Thanks
News? I m in the same boat as you

B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
I think either would work just fine, as long as you do it correctly. I see your concern with pssd, but SN and N are very potent drugs. Your body, no matter how damaged its cns is, will most likely not be able to survive lethal doses of either of these substances. I wish you the best, and I'm sorry that you have this issue complicating things on top of everything else. Life can be so hard and unfair. Love and peace, bb

P

Prolonged Suffering

Aug 20, 2023
Questions, I'm new here. What do SN and N mean?