Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
I'm thinking of trying "magic mushrooms" in micro doses for my suicidal ideation. Has anyone had any luck with them? Pros... cons?

They're currently available to me, but my paranoia is telling me they might be fake or laced. How common is that possibility?

I'm willing to try anything once.

Reactions: dropdeadfred, suicidal-raven, Sensei and 3 others
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
I'm thinking of trying "magic mushrooms" in micro doses for my suicidal ideation. Has anyone had any luck with them? Pros... cons?

They're currently available to me, but my paranoia is telling me they might be fake or laced. How common is that possibility?

I tried them, but in small doses. I was relaxed, giggled a lot, saw colors and shapes more clearly and had a bit of messed up perception of length and width. It is fun, but I do not know if it can help with suicidal ideation.

• Hugs
Reactions: Isadeth and Viro_Major
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
I tried them, but in small doses. I was relaxed, giggled a lot, saw colors and shapes more clearly and had a bit of messed up perception of length and width. It is fun, but I do not know if it can help with suicidal ideation.
I've read about and heard it can. (Obviously not entirely since you're here haha) but how about your depression? Did it help? For how long? I've never done them before so I'm curious.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
I've read about and heard it can. (Obviously not entirely since you're here haha) but how about your depression? Did it help? For how long? I've never done them before so I'm curious.
I tried them a long time ago, more than 10 years ago. I was not depressed at that time. :happy:

EDIT: Most drugs will make you feel good while you're high, but they are not going to give you some magical insight that will permanently change your perception. Be careful, you might really like the feeling of being on shrooms and that can bring you a lot of other problems.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fragile, MartyByrde, Viro_Major and 2 others
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
I tried them a long time ago, more than 10 years ago. I was not depressed at that time. :happy:

EDIT: Most drugs will make you feel good while you're high, but they are not going to give you some magical insight that will permanently change your perception. Be careful, you might really like the feeling of being on shrooms and that can bring you a lot of other problems.
Ugh I was afraid of that. Did you micro dose too? The last thing I want is an addiction to them. I have a option of quite a lot. My apprehension is keeping me from getting them.

• Hugs
Reactions: Viro_Major, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and Deleted member 4993
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020

I really encourage you to attempt the stunt. For me (started before the summer), it has been a game changer. I decided to follow what is called the Stamet Protocol which is psilocybin enhanced with another legal comestible mushroom which has neuro-genesis properties, and a vitamin which helps to spread the "nutrients" to the tips of your body where the terminal nerves actually start

I believe it smoothed out my emotions and made them switch to some brighter horizons. The depression faded, my mood lifted. Suddenly I was having a blast to spend time with myself more than usual. The effects modulate in reliability and intensity with some randomness but I was then able to spend 1 hour on my own rehearsing with improvised jokes or comedial play. It developed enthusiasm and compassion (it made me hug a tree because it became very beautifully attractive... that's the expression of the love flow you sometimes hear about). When I'm under the influence of truffles, it helps me to get out of my shell. I become more social and chatty even if my trademark is to be a hardcore solitary wolf. It also eases anxiety and reactive fears. It did even alleviate my vertigo.
Well worth a try imho. I'm on countless supplements and to me it is the cornerstone I wouldn't miss on.

Overall, I'd say it made me more appreciative of many little things around, including meaningless or not so enjoyable ones before. Like life but amplified if you see what I mean. It revived me in the shape of an antenna.

Last edited:
Reactions: Helheim, Isadeth, Sensei and 2 others
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Ugh I was afraid of that. Did you micro dose too? The last thing I want is an addiction to them. I have a option of quite a lot. My apprehension is keeping me from getting them.

I did a micro dose. I don't think you can get physically addicted to them, but I really do not have a lot of experience with them, I took them only recreationally, a few times. @Viro_Major seems to know more.

BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
Be very careful. Microdosing can be incredibly beneficial, but there is also the possibility that you could have a bad trip... And the consequences of that are scary. Is there anyone safe that you can be with if you try them?

Reactions: Isadeth
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020

The shrooms and LSD are among the safest profile drugs around. It's impossible to develop a physical addiction and the mental one is to be debated. It's true that when I felt at my best, which was a memorable experience, although faint and nothing trippy (I MD too) I then had a bit of a down fall which made me regret the normal state, but it was not spectacular and way ok to overcome.
Those who smoke cigarettes or drink alcohol are not well positioned to give lessons. These are principally unhealthy with little benefits. The asymetric risk of psilocybin is more favourable. There's a misconception based on false reputation

some graphs ranking the various illegal (plus a few hard legal) drugs that make it clear where it stands
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/ascension.40481/page-3#post-929483

and an introduction to the Stamet Protocol at the bottom
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/ascension.40481/page-4#post-947020

imho between psilocybin or pharma anti-depressants or anxiolitics, it's night and day. The choice is easily made
Be very careful. Microdosing can be incredibly beneficial, but there is also the possibility that you could have a bad trip... And the consequences of that are scary. Is there anyone safe that you can be with if you try them?

the point of microdosing is to stay at sub-perception thresholds, so a bad trip shouldn't occur ? That's the whole point
For instance, it is known that many big names of the Silicone Valley swear by LSD MD to enhance their creativity, and keep up with their busy schedule. It's like a well kept secret a stage before transhumanism

edit : I take 1g of truffles every 2 days, 3 times a week (but the standard advice is to go with every 3 days)
Even at 10+ grams, I didn't see colours and never felt bad. Never was in a delirium state with visions or anything, but humorous and alert for sure. I'm yet to make a single critic. But that's only talking about my own sensitivity

edit 2 : too bad @HelensNepenthe had ripped the below course. He had plans to share it
but he left us before doing so :( (NB: he himself wasn't following this "method")

Last edited:
Reactions: ReflectionOfTrauma, Deleted member 1465 and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
chrisbate7

chrisbate7

Student
Sep 30, 2020

Full trip doses 2-3 grams work better for suicidal ideation. It's rare that shrooms will be "laced" with anything. One way to tell if they are real, do you see the color blue on the stems near the bottom? Blue is a dead giveaway that you've got real magic mushrooms

Reactions: Isadeth and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I too would be interested in this if I could get a reliable source. I drink, I enjoy it and I wish I didn't; I wish it wasn't the only thing I have to look forward to.

Reactions: Helheim, Isadeth and Viro_Major
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
I too would be interested in this if I could get a reliable source. I drink, I enjoy it and I wish I didn't; I wish it wasn't the only thing I have to look forward to.

Do it once. Honestly I'd like to see it on you since your personality is already well expanded. Should be fun :)

Have researched all this, and trialed 2 common sources for the truffles (one was about "rotten", lesser quality). Nowadays you easily find pre-packaged single doses that can last you max 3 months, and also a large amount of scams at outrageous prices which surf on the phenomenon. Usually these try to sell you caps blending the ingredients of the Stamet Protocol or more legal mushrooms added on top. It's better to source the ingredients separatly and quite easy.

About the microdosing packs, it saves you the hassle of the preparation, of growing shrooms, drying them, storing them. It's very plug and play. However, it's not very tasty, acidic and a bit bizarre and for me it causes some gastric reflux ocasionally. Just not enough to stop me given the benefits... !
I did also research the most effective Lions Mane supplement (the other shroom with neuro-growth factor) and about the vitamin B3, there are mistakes to avoid cause there are forms which are either ineffective for the purpose or dangerous.
B3 Niacin in its acidic form creates what is named a "flush" (for a little time you'll become reddish and tingly like if you'd get a mild sunburn, when it distributes the agents in your body - I even felt it spread inside of my dick I swear ! Enough to make me horny the first time lol)

Anyone interested, PM me. I'll handle 3 links for sourcing (2 at Amazon UK dispatching almost worldwide and 1 in the Netherlands in the clearnet, which should be good for Europe alone)
My opinion is that anybody who is suicidal should give it a chance (before calling it quit). It can eventually contribute to cure heal by itself, or at least be a propeller towards a broader escape. But I'm only relating to my own story here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Helheim, Isadeth and Deleted member 1465
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
Do it once. Honestly I'd like to see it on you since your personality is already well expanded. Should be fun :)

Have researched all this, and trialed 2 common sources for the truffles (one was about "rotten", lesser quality). Nowadays you easily find pre-packaged single doses that can last you max 3 months, and also a large amount of scams at outrageous prices which surf on the phenomenon. Usually these try to sell you caps blending the ingredients of the Stamet Protocol or more legal mushrooms added on top. It's better to source the ingredients separatly and quite easy.

About the microdosing packs, it saves you the hassle of the preparation, of growing shrooms, drying them, storing them. It's very plug and play. However, it's not very tasty, acidic and a bit bizarre and for me it causes some gastric reflux ocasionally. Just not enough to stop me given the benefits... !
I did also research the most effective Lions Mane supplement (the other shroom with neuro-growth factor) and about the vitamin B3, there are mistakes to avoid cause there are forms which are either ineffective for the purpose or dangerous.
B3 Niacin in its acidic form creates what is named a "flush" (for a little time you'll become reddish and tingly like if you'd get a mild sunburn, when it distributes the agents in your body - I even felt it spread inside of my dick I swear ! Enough to make me horny the first time lol)

Anyone interested, PM me. I'll handle 3 links for sourcing (2 at Amazon UK dispatching almost worldwide and 1 in the Netherlands in the clearnet, which should be good for Europe alone)
My opinion is that anybody who is suicidal should give it a chance (before calling it quit). It can eventually contribute to cure heal by itself, or at least be a propeller towards a broader escape. But I'm only relating to my own story here.
In your personal opinion, which is more beneficial? LSD or Psilocybin? I do have the option of both. :) although, I don't think you can micro dose LSD for depression.

Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020

Pulling an average Joe's autonomous overview rather than to refer to a guru. It is more genuine to give envy if doubting the integrity about pushing the subject (Paul Stamet has a commercial company called Host Defense which sells many species of legal shroom supplements). Many more videos are to be consulted on YT

Last edited:
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
In your personal opinion, which is more beneficial? LSD or Psilocybin? I do have the option of both. :) although, I don't think you can micro dose LSD for depression.
I took LSD once and I did not enjoy it, but that's just me. I think that a bad trip is much more severe on LSD than on shrooms.

• Aww..
Reactions: Viro_Major and Isadeth
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020

Yes you can. Actually, it's reported often that LSD has the edge over shrooms/truffles. In the course, LSD is favoured. I don't remember the exact reasons, maybe somebody else can chime in with clearer precisions. But it has something to do about the consistency. Psilocybin can be unevenly present and dispersed in shrooms, less so with truffles but LSD is even more stable to dose than both. So in the perspective of "treatment", LSD comes in handy to achieve regularity (which truffles lack a bit and then some, but to me that's also the fun part, I do not mind). The effects of LSD are also apparently a tad different and vivid I think, and finally they last a couple of hours longer initially for the first wave / glow.
To conclude, LSD is also more difficult to source... and rather a compound you'll find at the darknet or on the streets rather than in the open online. For all these reasons, I'm staying with the natural non synthetic version

Last edited:
Reactions: Isadeth and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I regret that I will never be able to try them, it sounds promising!

• Hugs
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
I took LSD once and I did not enjoy it, but that's just me. I think that a bad trip is much more severe on LSD than on shrooms.
I'm terrified of a bad trip

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and Viro_Major
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
Yes you can. Actually, it's reported often that LSD has the edge over shrooms/truffles. In the course, LSD is favoured. I don't remember the exact reasons, maybe somebody else can chime in with clearer precisions. But it has something to do about the consistency. Psilocybin can be unevenly present and dispersed in shrooms, less so with truffles but LSD is even more stable to dose than both. So in the perspective of "treatment", LSD comes in handy to achieve regularity (which truffles lack a bit and then some, but to me that's also the fun part, I do not mind). The effects of LSD are also apparently a tad different and vivid I think, and finally they last a couple of hours longer initially for the first wave / glow.
To conclude, LSD is also more difficult to source... and rather a compound you'll find in the darknet or on the streets rather than in the open online. For all these reasons, I'm staying with the natural non synthetic version
Which would you personally try first as someone without tolerance? Psilocybin?

Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
I don't want to be considered an expert since I'm only an enthusiast and this domain remains at an experimental stage.
There is a Reddit about microdosing where people share (very) varied opinions. I'd rather refer you to these open-ended discussions rather than stop on an unilateral truth.
I never attempted LSD and truffles suit me as it it. I plan to try one shots of LSD after being encouraged to do so then see if I derive a benefit.
Maybe take it easy with truffles (shrooms are good but not the most practical to MD on) first then improvise from there. This way you'll have a complete picture of what you prefer. At these levels of intake, I honestly don't imagine it makes a drastic difference which one you choose. It should be about equal but take it step by step

Last edited:
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020

Pulling an average Joe's autonomous overview rather than to refer to a guru. It is more genuine to give envy if doubting the integrity about pushing the subject (Paul Stamet has a commercial company called Host Defense which sells many species of legal shroom supplements). Many more videos are to be consulted on YT

Unlike what is told at the end of this presentation, Niacin can be health damaging when taken in excess, but generally at much higher doses (>1g) that this protocol which advices for 50mg - 100mg (max 200mg if you don't trigger the flushes below). In fact, Niacin is also given by doctors in quantities as high as around 2 grams to fight some serious cases of bad cholesterol efficiently. But then this overdose can deteriorate your liver (and accessorily also the stomach to a lesser extent) in only a few months, to a point where you will need a transplant or die. Yet, doctors don't seem to comment on this very final efficiency haha

Last edited by a moderator:
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
To me it made me giggle and see colours, specially purple, have no idea why....was ok but mdma is much better.

Viceroy

Viceroy

Student
Oct 20, 2020
You dont get addicted to Psilo its non addictive. Many people say that you want a few weeks/months before even trying them again

chrisbate7

chrisbate7

Student
Sep 30, 2020
To me it made me giggle and see colours, specially purple, have no idea why....was ok but mdma is much better.
I'd like to try MDMA, just seems hard to get. Especially a pure exact dosage. Any tips?

Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
In which quantity did you take
You dont get addicted to Psilo its non addictive. Many people say that you want a few weeks/months before even trying them again

This is another school about those who take sporadic psychonaut trips and get enough hindsight or ego death to carry on for months ongoing, until next time

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I'd like to try MDMA, just seems hard to get. Especially a pure exact dosage. Any tips?
I got mine in Amsterdam, was so good , bought a gram and mixed it with a drink. Thought I was celebrity and felt like one. Haha in my country you can only find it in clubs, but everything is shut these days. I know in America you can get through the dark web though.

Hiervsg

Hiervsg

Jan 14, 2020
I wanted (I still want) to try them too, in fact I've been researching a lot about that lately. But knowing that the chances of getting hppd, even if they're very low, are still there... I think it's something nobody talks about and it's worth considering.

chrisbate7

chrisbate7

Student
Sep 30, 2020
I got mine in Amsterdam, was so good , bought a gram and mixed it with a drink. Thought I was celebrity and felt like one. Haha in my country you can only find it in clubs, but everything is shut these days. I know in America you can get through the dark web though.
Do they sell MDMA in shops in Amsterdam? Or did you buy off the street?