Jul 30, 2020
In non scientific terms. Quite an achievement

• Love
Reactions: Isadeth, LeMhur and Brick In The Wall
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
I'm thinking of trying "magic mushrooms" in micro doses for my suicidal ideation.

I'm terrified of a bad trip

They're currently available to me, but my paranoia is telling me they might be fake or laced. How common is that possibility?

Tbh this sounds like it's going to be a bad experience

Reactions: Isadeth
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
Tentative protocol submission (rectified)

* Truffles, 6x 1g, ready-made microdosing pack. Cost = max 35 € for 3 months (4 or 5 blister packs). You must not order more than 3 months at a time due to freshness concerns
(if you use Tor or a VPN, it's possible that the webpage will be blocked, then in order to proceed, search the shop for "Psychedelic microdosing pack" and put the desired quantity directly in the shopping cart without loading the dedicated product page)
Standard consumption : take 1 every 3 days
My custom consumption (slightly higher and easier routine to follow due to fixed days) : 1 on monday / wednesday / friday
After you consumed the 4 or 5 blister packs at around the 2 months mark, stay off for the complete 3rd month in order to clean your organism from the substance and prevent tolerance. Personally, this cooling down emphasises it's lacking me, as a more dull period.

* Lions Mane This is the most potent I trialed. It is based on a special extraction process, more respectful of the active principles. Cost = £45 / 6 months (3 packets of 120 caps) + shipping/handling
The same brand sells 3 other formulas, Regular, High and Ultra strenght which are less potent than the NGF one but less expensive
I consume 2 caps in the morning every day. 1 is the minimum.

* Vitamin B3 Niacin in its nicotinic acid form (important cause there is another version of B3 we don't want), which induces body flush if taken in enough quantity. Cost = max £23.40 / 6 months (2 bottles) + shipping/handling
The dosage is less set in stone. The days you take the truffles, take it about 20 minutes after. Start with 1x 50mg to see how you react and tolerate the flush. It should remain bearable and only moderately discomforting, otherwise you're taking too much. Adapt the dose accordingly upward till 4x 50mg max. Some take it only on the truffle days. As for me, I adapted it for 50mg always upping to 150mg on the truffle days.
It's possible to develop a little tolerance with B3, then back off before resuming

——

NB about the law: the Z site legally sells but the truffles will presumably almost always be illegal to export outside of Holland. That said, even if caught, it's likely to be established as a very minor offense considering the nature of the drug itself, the minimal amount ordered, which testifies it is for personal consumption and not resale. Let's say, it's okay to just skip the concern globally. At worse, you're gonna receive a love letter from the customs after interception, then just play dead (you know what I mean lol) and it is reported to be forgotten and not lead to further prosecution. At least, other members of SS (in the UK) described me these events in these terms... from personal experience. Ultimately, do your own research about your own country

• Love
suicidal-raven

suicidal-raven

There are many of us in one mind.
Nov 2, 2020
They don't lace mushrooms because they are so cheap to grow and lacing them would be more expensive in the long run. Microdosing can and most likely will help with depression and it might help with suicidal ideation. Personally I haven't tried it but I do want to as they are easy to obtain and there's a website that explains how to microdose. I've done them at a regular dose before and loved it. They actually made me feel really good for a while after and I didn't feel super depressed or suicidal. Definitely try them.

• Love
Reactions: Isadeth and Viro_Major
O

ovaltinee99

Student
Nov 9, 2020
I'd been suicidal for about a month and tried a full dose of shrooms in the last week. It was a decent trip and my mood was good for a day afterwards, but the SI came back stronger. Granted I was partly suicidal because of emotions-related intrusive thoughts and it seems that the shrooms made my emotions sharper, making the intrusive thoughts worse, therefore making me more suicidal. So I wouldn't personally recommend shrooms for SI if you have similar issues. Shroom microdose, I don't have experience with unfortunately.

I do have experience of microdosing LSD, though. It made life brighter, lighter and a bit more colourful. I can see it being helpful for SI, but I'm not certain since I was not suicidal at the time of microdose.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Isadeth and Viro_Major
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
I really appreciate everyone's continued responses to my post ♡

I personally find this topic fascinating and hope that soon I can try either micro dosing LSD, ketamine, or shrooms. I noticed Oregon is now allowing the uses of all three in mental health. So that is promising for other states to follow possibly.

Does anyone know offhand what the differences in brain chemistry the three can alter? Are they fairly the same? I'm done with conventional psych treatments. Xx

Reactions: Viro_Major
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
Have no time to participate. Leaving for a few days :/

A site I fancy to learn from. Quite complete by itself for the big picture

• Love
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
Have no time to participate. Leaving for a few days :/

A site I fancy to learn from. Quite complete by itself for the big picture
I am so thankful for all of the wonderful information you've provided me here and in chat! I hope you enjoy your break. ♡

• Hugs
Reactions: Viro_Major
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
quite the opposite of a break but thanks ^^ I cross fingers that you'll be receptive towards these "treatment" trials

• Hugs