• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
People seem to have forgotten how to do their own research in general, not just on this site. Go onto any normal social media site and you'll see people commenting questions that could have been a quick google search. It's quite disheartening to think people have the world at their fingertips and can't seem to understand how to use it.

It does become even more terrifying on a site like this where people seem incapable of doing research or thinking before they post. I work in the medical field and will often read up on medical journals in my free time (not just relating to CTB, I just have an interest in learning about how the body works). I'm not expecting people to read a medical journal to answer their questions, but if you don't have the comprehension of the human body and anatomy and physiology you probably shouldn't be answering questions to people about such topics. It is incredibly dangerous and I have noticed that people here tend to discredit users they don't interact with often who offer important information in favor of those who they interact with a lot who don't seem to have much of a knowledge base around the human body.

On another note, just because something happened to you doesn't mean it is the standard. IE "I survived XYZ and never went to the hospital and nothing happened" does NOT mean anyone can try XYZ and get off the hook clean.

• Informative
Reactions: Ash, Deleted member 65988 and rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
With some of the repeated posts lately, this needs a bump.

Reactions: Ash and DeIetedUser4739