• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

stealthystealth

stealthystealth

Dec 21, 2023
I understand that this is quite a risky method and going by propranolol is not recommended. The amount needed is high and the risk of survival is also higher than some methods like SN. In theory, would 8g allow someone to ctb? I understand the half life is short for a prescription drug, so the effects are expected within 2-6 hours and would usually result in cardiac arrest I've read? There is the chance to bump up this 8g to about 14g if needed, this just takes more time. Technically there is no limit on how much I can obtain, it will just take longer.

I know it is usually recommended to mix with something else to increase chances, now SN or N are not accessible here and it is too much of a risk for me at the moment to gain access to these.

It's a shame that SN isn't available as propranolol would be so useful for this method. But hey- gotta deal with the cards I'm dealt.

If anyone has any advice around this method I'd appreciate it.

O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
Since you're gonna stack up make sure you check the expiry date on your first ones

Upvote 1
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me đź’™
Nov 1, 2023
I'll summarize a bit of this article. Beta blocker overdose, especially propranolol, is considered high mortality. Two women took 4g and 4.8 respectively and lived. Though above 1g is considered lethal if untreated. BB overdose is commonly accompanied by shock, which includes significant myocardial collapse, bradycardia, hypotension, and decreased contractility. It can cause seizures, so I would be wary of using this to overdose. It causes death by cardiac depression, due to blocked sodium. (Both sodium and potassium are required for muscles to function, if they are imbalanced your muscles will not work, including heart muscles.) Usually takes 2 hours, but if you don't die within 6 you won't die at all. The biggest factor in survival versus death is how long it takes to get treated.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9511288/

Upvote 1
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
I'll summarize a bit of this article. Beta blocker overdose, especially propranolol, is considered high mortality. Two women took 4g and 4.8 respectively and lived. Though above 1g is considered lethal if untreated. BB overdose is commonly accompanied by shock, which includes significant myocardial collapse, bradycardia, hypotension, and decreased contractility. It can cause seizures, so I would be wary of using this to overdose. It causes death by cardiac depression, due to blocked sodium. (Both sodium and potassium are required for muscles to function, if they are imbalanced your muscles will not work, including heart muscles.) Usually takes 2 hours, but if you don't die within 6 you won't die at all. The biggest factor in survival versus death is how long it takes to get treated.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9511288/
No wonder it's a deadly mix with SN, that aside. There was a woman who used Bisoprolol to ctb

Upvote 0
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me đź’™
Nov 1, 2023
No wonder it's a deadly mix with SN, that aside. There was a woman who used Bisoprolol to ctb

Hmm, maybe she used the beta blocker to fall unconscious first. But I don't know if that alone would've killed her.

I think OP would also appreciate this older post from the forum. Looks like the 'optimal' lethal dose is 8g to 16g, so 8g might be too little if OP cares about insuring success. But it looks like people from the thread that tried it don't recommend it. But, survivor's bias?

Someone said "I tried twice is propranolol 5g and 10g thought it would've been sufficient. Couldn't move or walk for a day, something went wrong with CNS. And was hallucinations the whole time. Scary ordeal would not recommend." But what happened was not actually CNS issue, it was a muscle issue because their muscles didn't have the sodium to be able to contract. They probably didn't take enough for it to reach their heart and cause cardiac depression in that case. If they had taken more they might have succeeded, but I am not sure it is good at all given the hallucinations.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/propranolol-method-yes-or-no.128418/post-2109498

And as always, overdoses require a dopamine antagonist, usually metoclopramide. Someone else on the forum said that they failed because they vomited back up. Kind of a rookie mistake if they didn't take meto, but sometimes people can take meto and still throw up if the substance is toxic enough.

Reactions: Goku Black
Upvote 0
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
But it looks like people from the thread that tried it don't recommend it. But, survivor's bias?
Could be that.

They probably didn't take enough for it to reach their heart and cause cardiac depression in that case. If they had taken more they might have succeeded, but I am not sure it is good at all given the hallucinations.
Wouldn't it possibly take less if the heart was already compromised to some degree from issues such as palpitations, tachycardia, A-Fib. That's a symptom I've never heard before, hallucination after a Propranolol attempt.

but sometimes people can take meto and still throw up if the substance is toxic enough.
Case in point being SN.

Reactions: penguinl0v3s
Upvote 0