• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Vasy93

Vasy93

we are dead without dying
Nov 22, 2021

T 6 - Veterinary Medicines

THIS PRODUCT CANNOT BE ORDERED BY INDIVIDUALS!
OWNERSHIP OF SUCH A PRODUCT BY AN UNAUTHORIZED PERSON IS SANCTIONED BY CRIMINAL LAW.
THIS PRODUCT CAN BE ADMINISTRATED IN ANIMALS ONLY BY THE VETERINARY!
Solution for injection for euthanasia in dogs, cats, horses, cattle, sheep, pigs, goats, birds and various species of wild animals
Composition
Embutramide 200.00 mg
Mebezonium iodide 50.00 mg
Tetracaine hydrochloride 5.00 mg
Pharmacological properties
Pharmacodynamic properties
Embutramide has an intense narcotic action. In dogs, a dose of 15 mg / kg given intravenously produces anesthesia; at 25 mg / kg the anesthesia is immediate and complete.
Mebezonium iodide has a curative action. It works by blocking the transfer of stimuli from the nerve endings to the muscle fiber. Depending on the dosage, it initially paralyzes the muscles of the extremities, followed by that of the torso and respiratory muscles. Death is caused by anoxia and circulatory collapse. In dogs, a distinct curative effect is observed after a dose of 1-2 mg / kg administered intravenously.
Tetracaine hydrochloride has a local anesthetic effect.
The combination of the three components leads to rapid euthanasia without arousal.
Pharmacokinetic features
There are no exact pharmacokinetic data for the target species. T61 takes effect in seconds to minutes.
Under conditions of poor absorption, peripheral paralysis may occur before loss of consciousness. Because. T61 is recommended for use in unconscious animals only.
Indications for use, specifying the target species
For non-excitatory euthanasia of animals.
Special warnings for each target species
It's not necessary
Special precautions for use
Special precautions for use in animals
It will only be given by veterinarians.
T61 should only be given to unconscious (narcotized) animals to avoid possible suffocation of conscious animals in cases of poor absorption.
Special precautions must be taken when using T 61
Proper intravascular injection of the full dose will be ensured during intravenous administration. Using a venous catheter can be helpful.
Special precautions to be taken by the person administering the veterinary medicinal product to animals
Avoid direct contact with the veterinary medicinal product.
Remove contaminated clothing immediately.
In case of direct contact of the product with an open wound or mucosa, wash the area immediately with plenty of soap and water.
In case of accidental self-injection, remove the puncture site and wash the wound immediately with plenty of soap and water.
If accidental exposure to the product occurs, rinse immediately with clean water for several minutes.
In case of accidental ingestion or self-injection, seek medical advice immediately and show the package leaflet or the label to the physician.
Possible antidotes are neostigmine and N-acetylcysteine treatment (against liver damage).
The product should only be administered by a veterinarian.
Adverse reactions (frequency and seriousness)
In very rare cases, seizures or agitation have been reported. Cardiac paralysis may be delayed.
Note: The use of T61 results in histopathological lesions such as endothelial lesions, pulmonary congestion, pulmonary edema and hemolysis.
Use during pregnancy, lactation or lay
Do not use in pregnant animals.
Interactions with other medicinal products or other forms of interaction
They don't know each other.
Amounts to be administered and route of administration
Dog:
Intravenous:
0.3 - 0.5 ml / kg body weight
Intrapulmonary:
7-10 ml for dogs with a body weight up to 10 kg
13 - 20 ml for dogs with a body weight over 10 kg
Cats:
Intrapulmonary:
1 ml in kittens a few days old
3 ml in cats under 6 months of age
5 ml in cats older than 6 months
10 ml in cats with a body weight greater than 5 kg
Large and medium-sized domestic and wild animals (cattle, horses, pigs, sheep, goats, etc.):
Intravenous: 4-6 ml / 50 kg body weight
Other small animals (rabbits, hamsters, etc.):
Intrapulmonary: 0.5 - 2 ml depending on body weight
Overdose (symptoms, emergency procedures, antidotes), as appropriate
It's not necessary
Waiting time
Do not administer to animals intended for human consumption.
T61 euthanized animals are subject to regional risk management laws.
incompatibility
They don't know each other.
Period of validity
Shelf life of the veterinary medicinal product as packaged for sale: 2 years Shelf life after first opening the immediate packaging: 28 days
Special precautions for storage
Keep out of reach of children.
No special storage conditions are required.
Nature and composition of immediate packaging
50 ml dark-colored glass vials, sealed with a rubber stopper and sealed with an aluminum cap.
Special precautions for disposal of unused veterinary medicinal products or waste materials derived from such veterinary medicinal products
Any unused veterinary medicinal product or waste materials derived from such veterinary medicinal products should be disposed of in accordance with local requirements.
Prohibitions on sale, release and / or use
"For veterinary use only"
It is only issued on the basis of a veterinary prescription.
Manufacturer / Serial Release Company:
Intervet International BV Wim de Korverstraat 35 NL-5831 AN Boxmeer Netherlands
Partner of veterinarians and animal breeders.

Reactions: Anzhe
Anzhe

Anzhe

Chaotic chaOS
Jan 8, 2023
I like this creative exoticism. Does anyone have experience with euthanizing their pet with this drug? Did it look like a peaceful and painless death? I once joked on twitter that tanax is more effective than xanax - tanax will solve your problem with depression with just one dose)) I hope I will cheer up a little someone here with this cruel joke of mine)

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
If there is enough propofol, no need t61.

Reactions: Anzhe
Anzhe

Anzhe

Chaotic chaOS
Jan 8, 2023
If there is enough propofol, no need t61.
Oh this good shit is the hardest to get. It is not available in my country. There are a lot of mrns in Kazakhstan who sniff mephedrone, everything else is almost impossible to get. Besides barbiturates, I have unlimited access to phenobarbital. Opiates are very hard to come by and very dangerous and expensive, but I'll try. When I broke my leg, I bought Vikadin on Hydra or on some other site - I don't even remember - it was in Moscow.

Reactions: Sunset Limited
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
Oh this good shit is the hardest to get. It is not available in my country. There are a lot of mrns in Kazakhstan who sniff mephedrone, everything else is almost impossible to get. Besides barbiturates, I have unlimited access to phenobarbital. Opiates are very hard to come by and very dangerous and expensive, but I'll try. When I broke my leg, I bought Vikadin on Hydra or on some other site - I don't even remember - it was in Moscow.
Propofol is available in some Asian countries.

Last edited: