uxorious

uxorious

Aug 17, 2018
So sorry if it's been discussed before but there's so many partial threads floating about that I can barely keep up. I plan on doing partial in my wardrobe, using the metal pole. It's very secure and seems to be able to hold my weight (55 kg).

I want to use a slipknot on my neck but I don't know which knot to use for the pole itself. Are there any visual guides or videos for other knots? Someone said I could do slipknots on both ends but I prefer not.......

Last edited:
Reactions: ThisIsTheEnd, Tiburcio and RoloTomasi
uxorious

uxorious

Aug 17, 2018
I did a trial run of these 2 nights ago and it went well, I think. I got a bit dizzy and i began to lose consciousness for a moment. I am a bit nervous about it only because I plan on getting drunk beforehand and I hope it doesn't mess me up and make me fail somehow. I used a static rope, 10 mm.

Reactions: CRM and Tiburcio
C

CRM

Idiot
Jul 13, 2018
I am a bit nervous about it only because I plan on getting drunk beforehand and I hope it doesn't mess me up and make me fail somehow.
You'll probably be fine as long as you aren't blackout drunk. It doesn't take that much dexterity to do. Perhaps set it up beforehand so that all you have to do is stick your head in after drinking?

Reactions: uxorious
uxorious

uxorious

Aug 17, 2018
You'll probably be fine as long as you aren't blackout drunk. It doesn't take that much dexterity to do. Perhaps set it up beforehand so that all you have to do is stick your head in after drinking?
You're right. It would be different if I was doing full suspension and I was drunk perhaps? I will be tempted to get really drunk but I'll try not to overdo it.

Reactions: Ixtab and CRM
C

CRM

Idiot
Jul 13, 2018
You're right. It would be different if I was doing full suspension and I was drunk perhaps? I will be tempted to get really drunk but I'll try not to overdo it.
Yeah, with partial, you'll probably either succeed or just wake up confused with a hangover. Full suspension is nasty when you fail. Some moderation would probably be safest, though.

Reactions: ThisIsTheEnd and uxorious