fuzattojuliana

fuzattojuliana

Juliana Fuzatto
Sep 12, 2020
I was talking with a friend from here of the forum, about a medication called propranolol and it takes your conscience in something about 5 minutes, I was thinking if, drink some bottles of this would kill easily? Thank you so much.

It'sNotLookingGood

It'sNotLookingGood

You Know I Couldn't Last
Mar 1, 2020
You definitely can OD on propranolol, but I never looked into it.
Also are you sure you can get bottles, I've never seen them, only ever pills x

Reactions: fuzattojuliana
O

overandout

Experienced
Feb 28, 2019
I was talking with a friend from here of the forum, about a medication called propranolol and it takes your conscience in something about 5 minutes, I was thinking if, drink some bottles of this would kill easily? Thank you so much.

@LavenderBae did this recently. Hasn't been back on since last Friday.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/i-hope-this-works.48033/

• Wow
Reactions: fuzattojuliana
fuzattojuliana

fuzattojuliana

Juliana Fuzatto
Sep 12, 2020
@LavenderBae did this recently. Hasn't been back on since last Friday.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/i-hope-this-works.48033/
Awesome, how much pills?
Massive. I've read accounts of people who have survived massive doses, like 300 pills and a few who have not. It is hit or miss. Either way it's a bucket load of pills. It can go from 5 mg up to 80 mg as I recall per pill.
Okay, we have a problem. So I'll have to take it with SN. I'm a kinda scary but I'll be brave.

FarAcrossTheWater

FarAcrossTheWater

Experienced
Sep 4, 2020
Here describes a suicide attempt through propanolol.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
No. Taking hundreds of pills is a recipe for failure, and crushing and drinking it tastes unbelievably bad. There are plenty of reported complications from failures

Reactions: BitterlyAlive and Spitfire
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
It is a whole lot of pills to consume all at once. It does taste rather crummy too.

Even though a person may end up passing out relatively fast, it can take a good long while to reach the fully desired effect with propranolol.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
It is a whole lot of pills to consume all at once. It does taste rather crummy too.

Even though a person may end up passing out relatively fast, it can take a good long while to reach the fully desired effect with propranolol.

In that thread where someone CTB with it, they took 40 pills. thats not too many!!!!

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
In that thread where someone CTB with it, they took 40 pills. thats not too many!!!!

I am not sure how large a pill the 80mg propranolol are? I assume it is a good size pill, but not really sure? I think I remember this person used the 80mg pills is what they said.

I've been on it for years taking it for my tremors. I've always been prescribed the 10 - 20mg dose per pill. This medication works a lot better in the lower dosage for my tremors, which are becoming a huge problem for me anymore. Not to sidetrack the thread though.

I have a strong opinion about inderal. It can be a very effective method.

Last edited:
Reactions: Meditation guide and Isadeth
fuzattojuliana

fuzattojuliana

Juliana Fuzatto
Sep 12, 2020
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
I take 160mg of propranolol daily for glaucoma. So 2 80mg tablets. They're fairly small and look kind of like Valium. I, personally, wouldn't use just a beta blocker but I can see the appeal.

• Wow
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Meditation guide, fuzattojuliana and 1 other person
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I am not sure how large a pill the 80mg propranolol are? I assume it is a good size pill, but not really sure? I think I remember this person used the 80mg pills is what they said.

I've been on it for years taking it for my tremors. I've always been prescribed the 10 - 20mg dose per pill. This medication works a lot better in the lower dosage for my tremors, which are becoming a huge problem for me anymore. Not to sidetrack the thread though.

I have a strong opinion about inderal. It can be a very effective method.

yes it was 80mg the person took in the thread. I think they took like 3.6 grms roughly they said.so 40+ tablets. I think it took a while to kick in.

I'm not an expert just what i noticed from that thread where someone used it as a method

Reactions: Isadeth
fuzattojuliana

fuzattojuliana

Juliana Fuzatto
Sep 12, 2020
I take 160mg of propranolol daily for glaucoma. So 2 80mg tablets. They're fairly small and look kind of like Valium. I, personally, wouldn't use just a beta blocker but I can see the appeal.
Thanks.

Reactions: Isadeth
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
yes it was 80mg the person took in the thread. I think they took like 3.6 grms roughly they said.so 40+ tablets. I think it took a while to kick in.

I'm not an expert just what i noticed from that thread where someone used it as a method

No expert here either, but I do possess a dangerous level of knowledge.

I type it bold ---- 3.5 (+) grams.. do not get found. Expect coma, seizures, eventual slowing of the heart and progressive cardiogenic shock.

The body may react in different ways to this drug for different people. There could be a feeling of suffocation if too little an amount is used, or for with the wrong person. It could happen relatively quick, it could take a long time...

C

CTB-London

Student
Feb 26, 2019
I've read that the fatal dose is about 3g. It's a cheap generic medication that is readily available from online pharmacies.