• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

catskeepmealive

Mar 11, 2024
I only found some info for dosage for ctb with Promethazine but I wondered if there are any monitored ctbs with it/if anyone knows what to expect symptoms wise. Kinda scared to have some horrible reaction before falling asleep/passing out. Esp if I should do a regimen with an antiemetic/benzo as well or if I should just mix P with Alcohol or just take it by itself? No idea how long it would take to ctb/what the success rate is either or if it might even leave me with horrible impairments if I do get found.

Any information or links to info are hugely appreciated.

Thanks!

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
Hello

I'm also looking to try using promethazine as a method, I tried it once before in 2022, took about 100 tablets while going into A and E where I am at, I went unconscious in the waiting room, my stomach was pumped and I was in hospital for a few days, maybe I was lucky but I had no side effects. After doing some digging here one of the wikis has promethazine listed as something that can be overdosed on, seems to recommend about 240 tablets in conjunction with an antiemitic drug taken about 45 minutes beforehand

Hope this helps/gives insight

Last edited:
Painfu.Ll.suffering

Painfu.Ll.suffering

My D
Sep 17, 2023
What dosage of tablets? I have them in liquid form