L

LMFAO FOCKERS

Lost in Aokigahara
May 26, 2019
LOL, you just have to dead inside and completely apathetic.

Maybe thats me too! :pfff::pfff::pfff:

Their desperation and attempts to create a narrative by manipulation is quite laughable and signs of a sinking ship. Maybe I just have a different sense of humor. Not one thing they are doing including making fake posts on SS is bothering me in the least bit.

Maybe if you change the framing in your head it would bring you more joy. I just see it as a big ostentaious flop of a movie.

Iu 19

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Sounds like you need the AA Serenity Prayer:

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
courage to change the things I can,
and wisdom to know the difference.

It can be applied to all types of things not just addiction. However, if you are focused on giving a few people attention that are getting none from their intended audience, then maybe you have an addiction?? Don't be on the defensive. :blarg: I'm purposely over-extrapolating just to make a point. I want to make it very clear that you have the choice to validate them or not.

You can't make them stop. And they will see these posts and laugh that you are being affected. Don't give them that gratification. They aren't worth it. They know they are in a losing battle and they are pitifully HODL-ing (Hanging On for Dear Life.)
Thanks for the spell, now I don't GIVE A SINGLE FUCK ABOUT ANYTHING :devil::heart:
LOL, you just have to be dead inside and completely apathetic.
Ah, I'm getting close to that state so I guess I'm good

• Love
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and LMFAO FOCKERS
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Maybe thats me too! :pfff::pfff::pfff:

Their desperation and attempts to create a narrative by manipulation is quite laughable and signs of a sinking ship. Maybe I just have a different sense of humor. Not one thing they are doing including making fake posts on SS is bothering me in the least bit.

Maybe if you change the framing in your head it would bring you more joy. I just see it as a big ostentaious flop of a movie.

View attachment 52353
Yeah, they are kind of funny. Their reaction to everything we say, even to neutral statements such as "everyone deserves to be free from pain", is something to the effect: "OMG look at these monsters and killers, they murdered my family member, they are murdering children".

Reactions: Nymph and LMFAO FOCKERS
A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
I really hate pro lifers, I made a burner Twitter account to argue with them and their stupid ass agenda but it's really getting to me. I make proper arguments and they just keep repeating the same shit all over again or point out some bs non related thing. Their views just can't be changed, I wanna delete the Twitter account but then I feel like I'm just letting them say what they wanna say and all the lies they're spreading. I don't know if I should keep "fighting" or just ignore it all together. Everytime I see another sickening tweet from them it makes me stressed out and I kinda feel like they're controlling me which disgusts me but I also wanna stop them from spewing lies about out forum
They're ignorant and narrow minded that's why. They don't even want to try to step in our shoes or think of why we are the way we are

Reactions: Nymph
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
I really hate pro lifers, I made a burner Twitter account to argue with them and their stupid ass agenda but it's really getting to me. I make proper arguments and they just keep repeating the same shit all over again or point out some bs non related thing. Their views just can't be changed, I wanna delete the Twitter account but then I feel like I'm just letting them say what they wanna say and all the lies they're spreading. I don't know if I should keep "fighting" or just ignore it all together. Everytime I see another sickening tweet from them it makes me stressed out and I kinda feel like they're controlling me which disgusts me but I also wanna stop them from spewing lies about out forum
As you said they won't change their views, so why bother with feeding them, the only reason to mess with them is if you Are trolling. Theres nothing that you can say that will make them reconsider their stance.

Reactions: Deleted member 23374