StolenLife

StolenLife

Warlock
Sep 19, 2022
I attempted to jump off a bridge but SI was too strong. Some idiot woman saw me and reported me to the police. They caught me after I gave up and I got hospitalised for a month. Now I have to go to group therapy. I can't study at my parents' home due to loud neighbours, meds and tiring group therapy that is an hour away from where I live so I get tired. Med school was the only way out of a shit life but I guess it's not meant to be.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: apple2myeye!, CTB Dream, leeloosnow and 8 others
achromatic

achromatic

hedgehog dilemma
Oct 18, 2022
It's like in mental hosp you get punished (Si stopping your jump, me aborting mid SN attempt) both for having and not having will to live

• Aww..
Reactions: CTB Dream, demuic, makethepainstop and 2 others
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Maybe you can stop the meds, I know they try to force this but if you say the side effects are causing issues maybe you can stop these. Is there a library you could study at? I hope you can find peace somehow. :)

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, StolenLife, makethepainstop and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Those people really should have no right to interfere in anyway in someone else's decision whether to continue existing or not. Life should be seen as a choice rather than something to be prolonged at all costs, and the truth is that nobody should be forced to suffer in a life that they never asked for in the first place. The chance of others interfering is one of the things that makes suicide so unnecessarily difficult for us, it's certainly a prison like existence where we have to suffer the consequences for simply wanting to die.

• Hugs
Reactions: SamTam33, pthnrdnojvsc, CTB Dream and 3 others
StolenLife

StolenLife

Warlock
Sep 19, 2022
It's like in mental hosp you get punished (Si stopping your jump, me aborting mid SN attempt) both for having and not having will to live

Yeah, the worst is the fact that they caught me after I gave up. Turns out it would have been better if I had jumped.
Maybe you can stop the meds, I know they try to force this but if you say the side effects are causing issues maybe you can stop these. Is there a library you could study at? I hope you can find peace somehow. :)
Sadly, the library is not an option. In my awful hometown there is only one library but it doesn't even have desks for studying nor is anyone actually quiet there. But thanks for the suggestion anyway.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: achromatic, Someone123 and CTB Dream
M

MovingOn

Nov 29, 2022
I attempted to jump off a bridge but SI was too strong. Some idiot woman saw me and reported me to the police. They caught me after I gave up and I got hospitalised for a month. Now I have to go to group therapy. I can't study at my parents' home due to loud neighbours, meds and tiring group therapy that is an hour away from where I live so I get tired. Med school was the only way out of a shit life but I guess it's not meant to be.
You can 100% get noise cancelling headphones or just simple earbuds or some ear protection construction workers use to get rid of loud noises. You can probably talk about the group therapy being in the way of your studying and lessen it, especially since it's an hour away and clearly obstructive. Are you in med school right now or trying to get in?

It doesn't sound like you have a proper reason to kill yourself, and I hope I don't come across like an asshole here, that's not my goal. I am probably ending my own life within a couple months, but I think I'm older than you (turning 27, still young of course) and I have problems that go beyond loud noises (completely fixable) and problems with getting into or staying in school (in your situation it sounds fixable).

You should not end your life based on the reasons you have given. Of course, you mentioned meds and there's probably other problems you didn't mention, such as depression. Sorry for nagging.

Reactions: Un-
StolenLife

StolenLife

Warlock
Sep 19, 2022
You can 100% get noise cancelling headphones or just simple earbuds or some ear protection construction workers use to get rid of loud noises. You can probably talk about the group therapy being in the way of your studying and lessen it, especially since it's an hour away and clearly obstructive. Are you in med school right now or trying to get in?

It doesn't sound like you have a proper reason to kill yourself, and I hope I don't come across like an asshole here, that's not my goal. I am probably ending my own life within a couple months, but I think I'm older than you (turning 27, still young of course) and I have problems that go beyond loud noises (completely fixable) and problems with getting into or staying in school (in your situation it sounds fixable).

You should not end your life based on the reasons you have given. Of course, you mentioned meds and there's probably other problems you didn't mention, such as depression. Sorry for nagging.
Indeed, I would not have wanted to ctb had these been my only reasons. Thanks for the advice though. I'm not comfortable posting everything on a public post on a public forum.

Reactions: Un-