G

GrowingPains

Feb 25, 2020
Did anyone else here have a somewhat good life, until it all went horribly wrong somehow? I see lots of threads about being unable to find love, being horribly abused, etc. I can't imagine how depressing that is, and it's similarly depressing to have a good life ahead of you and have it snatched from you or ruined somehow. I'm young and moderately attractive, never had problems with girls, successful in my career, loving family, but due to my illness I will have to CTB. Not only that but I've been carrying this sorrow by myself, aside from a couple internet strangers nobody else even knows. I just feel so alone and I'm hoping someone can relate.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Brink, GravityUtilizer, Fragile and 4 others
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
It sounds like you have a bright future ahead of you! Is your illness treatable?

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
I

Intheo

Student
Jul 1, 2020
I also never had real trauma or tragedy, although I been through some shit, my experiences seem to be in the "normal" spectrum of society. Although perhaps that in itself could be the issue, the normalization of an insane way of living.

Reactions: Greenberg
iDieUDie80

iDieUDie80

Arcanist
Jul 6, 2020
I have never in my entire life had a romantic relationship, or had sex, but I was still a pretty happy guy. However, when I was 17, a junior in high school, my life changed forever when the police launched an investigation into me and ultimately charged me with 4 crimes. I was sentenced after completing high school and turning 18 years of age, and sentenced to five years' probation. The restrictions are horrendous and suffocating. Everyone tells me 'it's temporary', but I'm wiser than that, and can see our system and society are unforgiving and that the future will be restrictive as well. I want to save myself from a tragic future.

• Love
Reactions: Greenberg
WillOxyWork

WillOxyWork

Student
Jul 4, 2020
Yeah, things were going okay for me until 3 months ago when I permanently damaged my ears. I hadn't considered suicide in a long time

• Aww..
Reactions: inactive, Greenberg and Meditation guide
InevitablePattern91

InevitablePattern91

Brazilian, 28y. Last weeks of life.
Jul 23, 2020
Did anyone else here have a somewhat good life, until it all went horribly wrong somehow? I see lots of threads about being unable to find love, being horribly abused, etc. I can't imagine how depressing that is, and it's similarly depressing to have a good life ahead of you and have it snatched from you or ruined somehow. I'm young and moderately attractive, never had problems with girls, successful in my career, loving family, but due to my illness I will have to CTB. Not only that but I've been carrying this sorrow by myself, aside from a couple internet strangers nobody else even knows. I just feel so alone and I'm hoping someone can relate.
Yea. It really sucks.

I had a wonderful life until July 1st. Really really wonderful.

It turned from heaven to a nightmare in a matter of hours.

I never thought about ctb before, it was something I would never do. But now it is the only way.

One single mistake can ruin your life forever.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: GrowingPains, inactive, Greenberg and 2 others