• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

Rossrossross

Jan 2, 2020
Hey guys,

Like many of you I wish things were different. We come here because of circumstances that were given to us. Right now im suffering from a lot of anxiety and seeing my psychiatrist about it on the 31st. I also have fatigue and lack energy. I turn 26 tmrw too.when I think of my parents,they've given me such love and care but i feel such suffering in this life. I wish I could make it go away. For those that remember I tried SN a couple weeks ago (14th of jan I think) but did not drink thr whole cup and ended up collapsing and waking up with a big headache. I feel so lost. What's interesting is partial hanging alleviates my anxiety temporarily

• Hugs
Reactions: vesttigeel, TheDevilsAngel and Egddios
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Anxiety can be a terrible burden. Have you tried marijuana or a therapy pet? Did you not finish the SN out of fear or regret of ctb?

If you want to talk about what is making you suffer I am here.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel, Egddios and MsMaudlin
R

Rossrossross

Jan 2, 2020
It is. I havent I could try those. I didn't finish from fear of ctb. I think its loneliness honestly. And feeling incapable. My lack of energy didn't let me continue my past job. Also thoughts of my future and best possible outcomes. Its difficult. These thoughts

• Love
Reactions: Egddios
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
Marijuana could work, it's definitely worth a try. I would consider waiting on a therapy pet until you are certain you do not want to ctb, since then you will have to worry about finding a good home for your new friend and that could be stressful as well. I've been thinking about you, I'm glad to here from you. ❤ I'm proud of you for going to see your psychiatrist about it, that can be very difficult to do sometimes. If you ever want someone to talk to, my PMs are always open.

Reactions: Rossrossross