K

kiki666

Dec 26, 2019
This morning I was testing and 25 grams is a tablespoon and a half of the large ones / I tested by pouring it into a syrup meter) pretend that you added salt with 50 of water, the bad thing is that the salt stays down and it is impossible to remove it well. This is a problem that nobody comments on, the salt remains on the floor of the glass and if you drink it you would only drink the water.

watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
that happens with regular table salt but not with SN.

Reactions: Meditation guide and kiki666
K

kiki666

Dec 26, 2019
oh thanks friend, I was saying it because the boat sounds exactly like that, like fat salt.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Someone mentioned in one thread where they were attempting to ctb that they let the SN stand in the water for an hour and after that time the water turned clear and the SN had dissolved.

Reactions: kiki666
K

kiki666

Dec 26, 2019
Someone mentioned in one thread where they were attempting to ctb that they let the SN stand in the water for an hour and after that time the water turned clear and the SN had dissolved.
and cannot lose purity?

Reactions: Meditation guide
Marktheghost

Marktheghost

Paragon
Feb 20, 2020
Why does it have to dissolve? Why can't you just eat it anyway?
And how long does it keep for once it's dissolved? If you're found and taken to hospital after taking 1 glass of it, can you drink the 2nd glass the following week?

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Why does it have to dissolve? Why can't you just eat it anyway?
I'm no expert but it seems like it needs to be absorbed quickly instead of entering the stomach as a solid.