• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Done_With_It_All

Done_With_It_All

Mar 15, 2024
Hi all,

First post here so it will look pretty formal i think. But I have been lurking on this site for some time now and I thought I might as well chit chat while I wait things out. It feels like people actually understand what I am thinking on this site not just sending me copies of self help books that all say the same things.

Anyways, I am currently waiting for some time while I build up trust with my family. You see, I just failed an attempt because I didn't know that charcoal would smoke so much, so the fire department showed up and I got put in a psych ward for 2 weeks. So now I am back home waiting to get some more freedoms until I can get something more reliable, because I am not going to the ward again. That was awful.

So I have some money left, and can afford to buy a tent and some charcoals. I have seen the megathread on charcoal burning and am going to tape the seams from the inside and such. But, curious to hear any other tips anyone has.

jellie

jellie

May 9, 2023
wishing you good luck on your journey. do you have someplace more private where someone wont find you too early like last time?

Done_With_It_All

Done_With_It_All

Mar 15, 2024
Unfortunately, I am limited to public areas out if site from the general public. I am scouting places now.

Reactions: LifeIsCrazyNemb
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Running very late for my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
No tips but I was also just in a psych ward after a failed attempt so I feel you there, suicidal people who are thinking clearly really don't belong in a place like that. The worst part for me was the lack of privacy and boredom.

Anyway if you do decide on this method, please make another post, I'd be interested to know if it works, as I'm also searching for other methods. I wish you good luck and eternal peace.

Reactions: divinemistress36
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Charcoal in a tent is my method, barring some miraculous obtaining of Nembutal, which I missed out on when it was going around because I failed to act at that time. But, anyway, yeah, I think CO can be a good, quick, relatively peaceful method, if you get the concentration up to a very high level. Ideally, you want it at a level of concentration in the tent of 10000 PPM, or more, so that you go unconscious quickly after only a few breaths upon entering the tent. That way you save yourself from being consciously aware of all of the other ill effects that come from CO poisoning, like vomiting, an excruciating headache, etc. I've got everything I need already, also, including good quality RO 100% carbon lump charcoal, a tent, chimney starters, metal buckets, sealant to seal the tent. I also purchased a CO analyzer capable of measuring CO levels up to 10000 PPM. I plan on doing at least a few "dry runs" to make sure I can get the level up to where I need it consistently, and adjust my plan accordingly, if need be. Without a meter don't be stingy with how much charcoal you use - you can't really use too much, but you can certainly use too little. If you use too little, you *may* just end up maiming yourself instead of killing yourself, and that would not be good. You could end up with severe neurological damage if you survive the attempt, possibly ending up in a vegetative state. Not telling you this to scare you, but just want you to be aware. Make sure you burn the coals outside the tent until they are red/white hot before you place them into the tent. Then you need to wait until the CO builds up inside the tent to a lethal level. This is really when that CO meter comes in handy - so you know for certain. Without a meter, I'd give it a good 30 minutes before I'd enter the tent. holding my breath, getting the flap opened and closed as quickly as possible, and then laying down right away before starting to take my final breaths. I'm lucky in that I don't have to go elsewhere to CTB and setup everything in unfamiliar territory. I can setup everything right in my garage. I hope everything goes well for you.

Cakeisalie

Cakeisalie

"A man chooses, a slave obeys."
Sep 7, 2020
I wish you good luck, this will also be my preferred method in combination with SN.

Reactions: theendisnigh5
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
That must had been so dreadful what you've been through, to me it's extreme cruelty how suicide isn't accepted with those who want to die locked in psych wards, I really despise this world where people are punished simply for wanting to die. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
Good luck my friend! I wish you peace and that your exit is peinless

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Even at a low concentration CO is deadly as it builds up in the blood. That's why it's one of the best methods.

As long as there is no 'rescue' it's highly unlikely someone would survive this setup.

Done_With_It_All

Done_With_It_All

Mar 15, 2024
As I was looking up tents on walmart and other places it seems like there are no tents that have no ventilation All of them have plenty of vents and have a rain fly. Are stores even selling the fully waterproof tents anymore?

_AllCatsAreGrey_

_AllCatsAreGrey_

Mar 4, 2024
As I was looking up tents on walmart and other places it seems like there are no tents that have no ventilation All of them have plenty of vents and have a rain fly. Are stores even selling the fully waterproof tents anymore?

I've been a little perplexed by this also. Even with taping edges it seems most tents have high ventilation.

Done_With_It_All

Done_With_It_All

Mar 15, 2024
Yea, might need to look up some older tents on eBay or something.
Either that or rent a car and just use that

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Good luck with your plan and all the best.

_AllCatsAreGrey_

_AllCatsAreGrey_

Mar 4, 2024
Yea, might need to look up some older tents on eBay or something.
Either that or rent a car and just use that
Car seems also common for this method, but also opens other considerations - like not causing unintended heat damage.

I don't drive and don't have a license, but have been considering sorting that for plans. It would be likely be needed for tent method too. Note to self, I guess.

Connected with this, I've been thinking of taking on the hobby of cooking with charcoal. This will allow for practice and avoiding unwanted attention. Also, yummy food in the meantime. lol

Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Wishing you the good of luck in your trys OP and hoping you are able to succumb in the sweet eternal peace from this macabre reality.

K

KANCEL

Feb 21, 2024
Charcoal in a tent is my method, barring some miraculous obtaining of Nembutal, which I missed out on when it was going around because I failed to act at that time. But, anyway, yeah, I think CO can be a good, quick, relatively peaceful method, if you get the concentration up to a very high level. Ideally, you want it at a level of concentration in the tent of 10000 PPM, or more, so that you go unconscious quickly after only a few breaths upon entering the tent. That way you save yourself from being consciously aware of all of the other ill effects that come from CO poisoning, like vomiting, an excruciating headache, etc. I've got everything I need already, also, including good quality RO 100% carbon lump charcoal, a tent, chimney starters, metal buckets, sealant to seal the tent. I also purchased a CO analyzer capable of measuring CO levels up to 10000 PPM. I plan on doing at least a few "dry runs" to make sure I can get the level up to where I need it consistently, and adjust my plan accordingly, if need be. Without a meter don't be stingy with how much charcoal you use - you can't really use too much, but you can certainly use too little. If you use too little, you *may* just end up maiming yourself instead of killing yourself, and that would not be good. You could end up with severe neurological damage if you survive the attempt, possibly ending up in a vegetative state. Not telling you this to scare you, but just want you to be aware. Make sure you burn the coals outside the tent until they are red/white hot before you place them into the tent. Then you need to wait until the CO builds up inside the tent to a lethal level. This is really when that CO meter comes in handy - so you know for certain. Without a meter, I'd give it a good 30 minutes before I'd enter the tent. holding my breath, getting the flap opened and closed as quickly as possible, and then laying down right away before starting to take my final breaths. I'm lucky in that I don't have to go elsewhere to CTB and setup everything in unfamiliar territory. I can setup everything right in my garage. I hope everything goes well for you.
May I ask the brand and cost of the C0 meter you have? Thanks!

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
May I ask the brand and cost of the C0 meter you have? Thanks!
TPI 707 Carbon Monoxide Analyzer. Capable of measuring CO levels up to 10,000 PPM. They have another higher-end model, capable of measuring up to 18000 PPM, I believe. Could be incorrect on that amount. I paid about $300 with a first-time buyer discount from the place I bought it.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
Even at a low concentration CO is deadly as it builds up in the blood
maybe that's why i seem to be immune to co lol - heavy smoker

tip - especially if you are averse to heat is to bring frozen water with you. as many bottles as you can.

K

KANCEL

Feb 21, 2024
TPI 707 Carbon Monoxide Analyzer. Capable of measuring CO levels up to 10,000 PPM. They have another higher-end model, capable of measuring up to 18000 PPM, I believe. Could be incorrect on that amount. I paid about $300 with a first-time buyer discount from the place I bought it.
Thank you!

Reactions: locked*n*loaded