M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
my mother needs a break from my drama and will spend the night at my grandparents. i dont want to do this at home but i have low mobility. we have SN here and she knows perfectly. as long as she doesnt remember and leaves me alone for the night ill be able to do it. if i dont post again tomorrow delete my account.
many thx to all who have helped me, you know who you are. have a good life everyone.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: infinitelove, RedRed, ecmnesia and 17 others
TripleA

TripleA

life is a struggle you cannot win
Sep 25, 2020
I want you eternal peace :heart:

• Love
Reactions: LittleJem and MariV
M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
if im not afraid of pain, sould i avoid analgesics? for not vomiting i mean

what about diazepam for the anxiety? does it increase or decreace chances of vomiting?

Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
my mother needs a break from my drama and will spend the night at my grandparents. i dont want to do this at home but i have low mobility. we have SN here and she knows perfectly. as long as she doesnt remember and leaves me alone for the night ill be able to do it. if i dont post again tomorrow delete my account.
many thx to all who have helped me, you know who you are. have a good life everyone.
Love and respect to you friend. I'm so sorry for the circumstances that have brought you to this end.
I wish there is something I could say or do to assuage the pain you're in. With all my sincerity I wish you peace and light, love and understanding friend.
DBD

Reactions: Marauder
M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
Love and respect to you friend. I'm so sorry for the circumstances that have brought you to this end.
I wish there is something I could say or do to assuage the pain you're in. With all my sincerity I wish you peace and light, love and understanding friend.
DBD
my greatest pain is having my mother find my corpse when she gets back. i think before taking the SN ill send one of those delayed messages so she knows before coming

Reactions: TripleA and Rn110bg101
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
my greatest pain is having my mother find my corpse when she gets back. i think before taking the SN ill send one of those delayed messages so she knows before coming

@MariV, I'm sorry life hasn't been a better fit. I don't think either analgesics or benzos have any ill effects on sn as long as one doesn't overdo them. And I'll leave a note just inside my front door to warn my relatives, rather than sending a delayed email. I just don't trust high tech enough.

I wish you all the best decisions and outcomes for you x

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
The amount of suffering you've endured is awful. I'm so sorry life brought you to this point, and for what you and your mother are going through. I hope your journey is painless, and your able to have relief.

albino_elk

albino_elk

im infj with bpd=dysfunctional trash
Aug 25, 2020
Oof good luck, do not accept any contracts there "something for something in return" ^^,

Reactions: Pharmaruined
J

jing

Slowly discovering my place here in this world.
Oct 9, 2020
Hey I have been reading your posts and understand that life has been so hard on you so as to push you to this point. I'm proud of you and applaud your courage for braving the journey thus far, and more so for whichever option you choose, to continue or otherwise.

Wishing you a swift journey and then everlasting peace.

Last edited:
Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
Good luck. I hope all of your pain and suffering finally ends. You deserved better.

Reactions: Failedboy
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
I'm sad to see you go and I'm sorry you've suffered so much in terms of your health. I hope that you're able to find some peace.

P

Pharmaruined

Nobody gets out alive
Sep 10, 2020
Oof good luck, do not accept any contracts there "something for something in return" ^^,
Yep.. no regrets and no do overs to "get it right" @MariV

I wish you peace ,good travels..and many blessings friend

• Love
Reactions: albino_elk
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Best of luck on your journey. I think the delayed message to your mother is a good idea, at least it won't be total shock then. Sorry that so much has happened that has brought you to this point. All my love ❤️

voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
Good luck to you. Hope it all works out and you find peace. I'm sorry you couldn't make peace with your mum on this. Have a good relationship with mine as well but we could never agree on it either. It's shit having to this in hiding when really one would like to go in harmony and understanding. Take care.

M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
well its such a tricky situation. its going to be such a big shock. bit i rly dont feel like living anymore. now shes saying shes leaving tomorrow so..one day more.
she tells openly that she wouldnt live in pain and discomfort for the sake of others so why am i doing it now that i have the means? thank u everybody

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: infinitelove, plough22, voyager and 1 other person
plough22

plough22

Living but not really, just surviving
May 1, 2020
Whatever you decide, I hope you find peace.

infinitelove

infinitelove

Sep 23, 2020
All the best with your journey. May it be swift and peaceful. Lots of love and hugs.