• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ToastCoast

ToastCoast

crispety and crunchety
Oct 11, 2023
I have a number of reasons for wanting to know, from wanting to locate my half-siblings who are scattered across the country to finding someone who will buy a certain ADHD medication. That second one was hypothetical and you can't prove otherwise đź‘€

N

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023

The SS thread has a few things that I might be skeptical of and could very well be outdated as I don't frequent nor buy from DMNs, the darknet bible seems to have a good reputation from what I see.

An example of concerns I have with the SS thread:

Generally speaking, we don't recommend using a VPN with Tor unless you're an advanced user who knows how to configure both in a way that doesn't compromise your privacy.

What's Needed:

1. Tor Browser or i2p Browser
  2. Paid VPN if using Tor
  3. Bitcoin (cash app or PayPal for example)
  4. Kleopatra pgp tool
  5. Monero GUI wallet

I'd assume anyone following a guide is not an advanced user, plus it is outdated and that's not even considering various untrustworthy vpns that are often popularized by sponsorships.

I can't provide any further details. You need to learn how to protect yourself and make an informed decision on whether to buy on these marketplaces. There's a lot of misinformation surrounding DMNs and Tor in general, you need to be quite vigilant on where you get your information from especially as someone with very little knowledge on the subject.

T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Hope you don't mind the direct reply, impressed with your clear concise helpfulness.
So just thought I'd ask is bitcoin hard to buy , as in 'tasking' , gruelling, as it was for me years ago I'd have to take two photo IDs , coinbase was the last shit company I tried. I used to use bitbargainUK which was quite simple I'd choose a bitcoin individual seller, pay them via bank transfer and they would send the bitcoin to a Blockchain I easily created (at the time 10 years ago)
When I've wanted recent years its all changed as I said , even more photo verification "take one with the writing I love crypto and balancing a glass on your head , on one foot....
One wanted video and I said "that's fine but is this really necessary with all the deepfake anyway.

I just wish I could have a easy coin exchange because the medication I was buying did improve my life but then went downhill. Maybe it's just me they make it hopeless for.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
R

randal_bond

Me encantaria practicar ES con Hispanohablantes.
Oct 23, 2018
Hope you don't mind the direct reply, impressed with your clear concise helpfulness.
So just thought I'd ask is bitcoin hard to buy , as in 'tasking' , gruelling, as it was for me years ago I'd have to take two photo IDs , coinbase was the last shit company I tried. I used to use bitbargainUK which was quite simple I'd choose a bitcoin individual seller, pay them via bank transfer and they would send the bitcoin to a Blockchain I easily created (at the time 10 years ago)
When I've wanted recent years its all changed as I said , even more photo verification "take one with the writing I love crypto and balancing a glass on your head , on one foot....
One wanted video and I said "that's fine but is this really necessary with all the deepfake anyway.

I just wish I could have a easy coin exchange because the medication I was buying did improve my life but then went downhill. Maybe it's just me they make it hopeless for.
I registered and used CB recently. It's easy now. The only photo they ask is the one your phone or pc does for you. No problem.

ToastCoast

ToastCoast

crispety and crunchety
Oct 11, 2023
oh, i wouldn't buy anything, unless i'm buying information.

The SS thread has a few things that I might be skeptical of and could very well be outdated as I don't frequent nor buy from DMNs, the darknet bible seems to have a good reputation from what I see.

An example of concerns I have with the SS thread:

I'd assume anyone following a guide is not an advanced user, plus it is outdated and that's not even considering various untrustworthy vpns that are often popularized by sponsorships.

I can't provide any further details. You need to learn how to protect yourself and make an informed decision on whether to buy on these marketplaces. There's a lot of misinformation surrounding DMNs and Tor in general, you need to be quite vigilant on where you get your information from especially as someone with very little knowledge on the subject.

N

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023

I'm unsure of how to buy any cryptocurrency, I have never owned one. I'd assume you could buy it without the ID, or alternatively buy another and convert it.

Looking at the DNB (Darknet Bible) it says under the cryptocurrency tab FAQ:
Q: Is it really necessary to convert my coins to XMR? I don't want to spend that much in fees.

A: YES IT IS NECESSARY! You wouldn't pay a dealer in front of LE in person. Don't do it here! Any other form of asking if you need to use XMR will be responded with the same. Yes it is necessary.

I don't know much about cryptocurrency, I can only really point you to sources that would know what it is and how to use it effectively for private and secure transactions.

Reactions: TooConscious