• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sannoji

sannoji

dreaming of flying
May 4, 2023
pro-lifers genuinely astound me sometimes… i keep seeing these people talk about ctb like "you don't really want to die, you just want to not be living the life you are living" and like… so what? what if i just don't want any part of living in this world? say hypothetically i went to therapy and didn't have mental illness any more. way too optimistic but go with it. all it would do is make me better at working for the capitalist machine. and i want no part of it. i'm sick of having to do things i dont want to do just because "it's what you have to do." i'm miserable now and i'll be miserable in future. i would literally rather die than spend most of my life at work doing something useless i dont care about. and i can't even get into another subject because nothing interests me. i am so sick of working to be able to live. if life isn't fair then i don't want it. i never have.

Dark Window

Dark Window

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
I really wish people would stop using the term "pro lifer". I'm pro life but I'm also pro choice.

I understand what you're saying though. If your circumstances are making you miserable and there's no chance of changing it, I get it.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I cannot stand those who repeat things like "you don't really want to die", they are just so ignorant and insensitive, in reality they don't know anything because after all it's just not their existence. But anyway your feelings really are understandable, I know that in my case I could never wish to exist in this dreadful, cruel world.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
They think that life is a gift no much how much suffering there is and think things will get better